Clear History

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Anyone else catch this over the weekend? It's an HBO film with Larry David, Danny McBride, Jon Hamm, Michael Keaton and a few others. It was basically an hour and 45 minute long episode of Curb Your Enthusiasm, which isn't necessarily a bad thing if you are a fan of that show.

The only thing that I hated was that it made me realize Larry David has spent the last few years writing this movie instead of a new season of Curb...

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
Loved it. Pretty much exactly how you described it though. Like a really long alternate universe episode of Curb. His first interaction with Leon (I can't even remember what his character's name was in this) had me in tears.

I also think Jon Hamm is pretty much just amazing in everything he does.

Buu_sl

shitlord
Loved the movie, Larry should start wearing that wig/beard combo on the regular. Michael Keaton as Stumpo was pretty great...overall really fun guest appearances all around.

Szlia

It had its moments but it felt like a diluted episode of Curb My Enthusiasm. The comedic density of the episodes of the show is not there.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Felt like a pretty bad and overly scripted episode of Curb. None of the random arguing shit felt natural at all. The big argument on the road was fucking awful, though Kate Hudson did a great job reacting to the kiss there.