Diablo 4 / IV / IIII / Fore / Cope / Seethe

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Once you hit this point, the only items you are likely going to want to pick up are going to be with greater affix's
I'll even accept that. A clear tell tale sign that the item that drops has greater affixes. (I THINK there is something after you pick it up?) Be better if I say I only want +140 statoftheweek.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I'll even accept that. A clear tell tale sign that the item that drops has greater affixes. (I THINK there is something after you pick it up?) Be better if I say I only want +140 statoftheweek.

It is noticeable that it has greater affixes but they did a fairly boring job of it and certainly could of made it look better

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>

queued to the greater affixes change, like I said still could be so much better

EDIT It's not starting at the correct time for some reason on the forum? go to 47:00

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Janx

<Silver Donator>
SorrowsEnd SorrowsEnd pointed it out but ....
1715707425633.png
. Ah shit.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Aazrael

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Too tired to play today but checked it out for 15 minutes. Just the camera zoom and being able to charge the horse in town made it a better game.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Yaamean

Molten Core Raider
Doesn't sound like there's really any new seasonal aspects this time right? So it's just the loot overhaul and pretty much the same shit we've had since last season really aside from being able to fight the same bosses leveled up to 200 or whatever?

I don't think I'm coming back this season but maybe the next one I guess we'll see.

Sounds like it's moving in the right direction but a little too slow for my tastes.

Aazrael

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Doesn't sound like there's really any new seasonal aspects this time right? So it's just the loot overhaul and pretty much the same shit we've had since last season really aside from being able to fight the same bosses leveled up to 200 or whatever?

I don't think I'm coming back this season but maybe the next one I guess we'll see.

Sounds like it's moving in the right direction but a little too slow for my tastes.
Yea the loot is the S4 "theme". But then they added the pit and maybe some bosses? Not sure I have not followed it at all. Just giving it a go since I allready own it and have nothing else to play right now.

• 1Like

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Guess I'm going to give it a go. I played at release a little. Couple of characters to lvl 50 and gave up. Be like playing a new game I never got into it at all.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Yeah, I haven't played since release. Fairly excited to check out all the changes since then.

• 1Like

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
No idea what class to try. I did rogue back then but apparently it didn't get any huge buffs but apparently was in "good" shape to begin with. I'll need to do a little research. The hot thing apparently is necro but I'm not a fan of minions.

• 1Like

Goatface

rob's group is 66-67 while wudijo and raxxanterax, who are soloing are around 55. crazy for less than 3 hours.

1715719011366.png

• 1Like

Burns

No idea what class to try. I did rogue back then but apparently it didn't get any huge buffs but apparently was in "good" shape to begin with. I'll need to do a little research. The hot thing apparently is necro but I'm not a fan of minions.
Be aware, necro is fucking slow. So going from the fastest class, the rogue, to a necro is probably going to make it feel 10 times worse.

Last edited:
  • 1Worf

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
maxroll is still good, just be aware that since it is the beginning of a season the lists are just best guesses based on the latest patch notes

• 1Like

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>

new thing d4builds added this season, they only suggest a single leveling build per class tho

• 1Like