Elden Ring - From Software + George RR Martin

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
You are not qualified to talk about the series weak points or lack thereof having not played DS3. Sorry buddy.

Sure he can. On an unrelated note I've only ever played Final Fantasy 8 and can say that the whole Final Fantasy series is dog shit.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Talos

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I only played 9 and all I remember is it had some sort of furry lookin fag for the main character and another small guy with a big wizard hat. I think I rented it from Blockbuster. It was alright but did not make me want to play any of the others.

Chris

Potato del Grande
I only played 9 and all I remember is it had some sort of furry lookin fag for the main character and another small guy with a big wizard hat. I think I rented it from Blockbuster. It was alright but did not make me want to play any of the others.
People who hate FF8 love those furry fags in FF9.

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
The gayest thing Final Fantasy ever did was probably everything in Final Fantasy X-2.

That game is a sweet dress-up simulator though.

Still remember how pissed-off I got when Wakka said "happy festival fireworks" (or maybe that was FFX). There was also this scene where a city was burning in the background while Yuna and Rikku jumped up and down cheering and giggling because they figured out a way to help a Cactuar get back to the other Cactuars or something.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chris

Potato del Grande
Still remember how pissed-off I got when Wakka said "happy festival fireworks" (or maybe that was FFX).
That's in FFX after Rikku's hometown is slaughtered so they self destruct nuke it to kill the invaders.

Wakka tries to cheer her up by saying that the explosion looked like happy festival fireworks, because she is crying on the floor. This is after he's been racist to her for last few areas.

That's the turning point where you stop listening to Lulu/Wakka and start listening to Rikku/Auron.

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
Funny thing is, if someone did make me do that I'd be completely happy with it even though I just played them. Can't say that about any other series. It has no weak points. Even the lulls in design of DS1 and 2 are still part of a greater whole.
1715950568473.png

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
Rajaah Rajaah if you do not play Dark Souls 3 within the next month, I am going to use every single bit of my FOH fun coupons to swamp you until August.

• 3Worf
  • 1Galaxy Brain
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
The gayest thing Final Fantasy ever did was probably everything in Final Fantasy X-2.

That game is a sweet dress-up simulator though.

Still remember how pissed-off I got when Wakka said "happy festival fireworks" (or maybe that was FFX). There was also this scene where a city was burning in the background while Yuna and Rikku jumped up and down cheering and giggling because they figured out a way to help a Cactuar get back to the other Cactuars or something.
X-2 was great. Stop being a stupid bitch and play DS3.

• 1Mic Drop
  • 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Don't give in to them, Rajaah! Be your own man and stand strong. Why play the last remaining game in a series of games that you loved enough to replay multiple times? Just keep holding out. Diamond hands all the way to the moon!

• 5Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 6 users

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
Don't give in to them, Rajaah! Be your own man and stand strong. Why play the last remaining game in a series of games that you loved enough to replay multiple times? Just keep holding out. Diamond hands all the way to the moon!

emperor-palpatine.gif

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users