General Gaming News and Discussion

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
We going to pretend OW wasn't massively successful for like 4 years?

And they changed the game to 5 v 5 because they couldn't get tanks figured out. All due to their ineptitude at balancing.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Goonsquad Officer
man, I was thinking of buying unicorn overlord for the switch. then i read that the publisher wanted to put it out for PC, and front the money for it for the studio, but the studio who made the game refused saying "lol fuck pc we're japanese . console only". now i just wanna pirate it.

didn't we have a thread about emulating switch some where?

• 1Salty

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
man, I was thinking of buying unicorn overlord for the switch. then i read that the publisher wanted to put it out for PC, and front the money for it for the studio, but the studio who made the game refused saying "lol fuck pc we're japanese . console only". now i just wanna pirate it.

UO works flawlessly on Ryujinx. I play it on PC but I also bought a physical copy on console to support the game, it’s really good.

• 1Like

Penance

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Artifact suggests a strong degree of skepticism is warranted there.
They fucked up the pricing model and never recovered. Probably won't be an issue here as FPS pricing models are less fickle.

Chapell

Trakanon Raider

Yeah test it on emulator for switch (100% well emulated) then if you like it, just buy it on switch to support them. They deserve it.

• 1Solidarity

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Yeah, we want a sequel someday. Having it on switch is cool for the portable aspect too.

Goonsquad Officer
Yeah test it on emulator for switch (100% well emulated) then if you like it, just buy it on switch to support them. They deserve it.
yea normally i'm supportive, but it's petty as fuck they won't let it out on PC just because??

• 1Salty

spronk

FPS noob

nothing there really just confirms call of duty 2024 will be black ops 6 (channel only goes up to 6). It will be announced during the Microsoft summer games thing in June, and it looks like it will be on gamepass too.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm

Its such a childish fantasy that I cant believe no one hasnt done it before. Ive seen custom maps on SC and WC that have been something similar, but thats about it. Just the whole idea of going back in time with everything you know now is geekdom at its finest.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Its such a childish fantasy that I cant believe no one hasnt done it before. Ive seen custom maps on SC and WC that have been something similar, but thats about it. Just the whole idea of going back in time with everything you know now is geekdom at its finest.

• 1Like

joz123

Potato del Grande
Last edited:
  • 5Dislike
  • 2Faggotry
  • 2Seriously?
Reactions: 12 users