Honkai Star Rail

localhost

Golden Knight of the Realm
With relics, traces, and signature, even at E0 she delete everything in front of her. No clue where they can go from there.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
This new sim world is wild.

1698443873284.png

Gepard, Luocha, Pela, Seele abusing freeze + dissociation.

Chris

Potato del Grande
With relics, traces, and signature, even at E0 she delete everything in front of her. No clue where they can go from there.
I feel like Seele is still more powerful single target and Blade is slightly weaker but has a higher celing when future health draining characters are released (like Jingliu lol).

Genshin doesn't seem to have much powercreep so I'm not too worried.

Chris

Potato del Grande
OK my account is bugged, won the 50/50 on Huohuo. What the fuck is happening?

I'm at the point where I'm rolling to get permanent units as I only have 2 of them.

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Codes from the 1.6 special program:
7S9SPCJ5CRUT
QTRTNC3LU9UX
VA8APU34C8C3

Dr. Ratio looks like he's claimable for free for everyone. Not bad.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Dr. Ratio for free right now if you are caught up on Trailblazer missions.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Oh, and apparently I’m dumb and didn’t know you can redeem special program codes from the HoyoLab app. Pretty convenient if you have it.

Codes from today:
TT9S28LK4QHP
EA8BKR4JL93T
LTQA2Q5249KF

IMG_7673.jpeg

• 1Like

localhost

Golden Knight of the Realm
Just got the new 5* and her signature (was close to pity for the 2 and won), i Hope she will pair well with Kafka.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Missed out on Kafka but I guess my Black Swan is coming in pretty hot. EHR is too high and speed is too low but not a bad start.

1707427860272.png

• 1Like

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Debating if I should try pulling for BS's cone or not. I have 0 pity on the cone banners, and I kind of want to save up for future stuff, but the cone seems pretty damn good. My DoT team still needs a lot of investment, though, so not sure if it's worth dumping that many jades into it.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
I was close to pity from other failed banners so I did single warps until I landed it, but if I wasn't already close I would not have bothered. There are a number of good LC's for her like Eyes of the Prey, Good Night and Sleep Well, It's Showtime and Before the Tutorial Mission Starts.

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Yeah I just threw Eyes on her for now. That sig is so good, though… I think so’s her E1. Must not whale…

darkmiasma

Trakanon Raider
Lost the 50/50 on her to Welt. I have a Guarantee next time so I might skip anymore rolls on Black Swan since I don’t have a DoT team anyway. Debating Sparkle vs Jingliu E1.

Last edited:

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
I don’t think my poor phone can handle another update. Deleted everything down to the skivvies. I can’t even have music on here anymore; I have no room. Sigh.

Did pick up Acheron and her LC, but goddamn, half my teams feel half-built already, going to take me forever to actually get her properly set up.

darkmiasma

Trakanon Raider
I got Black Swan, Sparkle, and Acheron (no LC) - I think I need to skip the next 5 banners and just grind gear and save up - every banner seems to be crazy, and I feel the same, I need to take some time and gear up. All my new characters are 80 with their full traces, but I have to farm gear.

• 1Like