Kildrukaun's Prophecy - Progression server

Agraza

Registered Hutt
Immersion seems to be the most capable atm. We've got a pretty big horde coming up though. Server had ~80 on it last night and about 1/3 was TFO I figure. Population is growing in part due to this thread, so it's hard to determine an average right now.

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
200k here but I am on a 100M fiber line, so I am still needing seeders.

rrr_img_53715.jpg

Needless

Toe Sucker
I need to crank out 40-50 so i can get some phat lewts and into those planes hnnggghhhh
stupid work, making so i can't play until later
frown.png

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
I have no idea why Emu doesnt host a unified client themself. EQ is now F2P, so anyone can download the live client for free. Even the word torrent seems forbidden over there.
this is why that backpatch is such a good idea... just needs a few tweaks.

i'm having no issues now that i copied the missing files over from my Titanium install.

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Do you have a list of files that need to be copied over? I have Titanium .iso files floating around somewhere.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
all i did was go to my Titanium folder, select the whole thing with Ctrl+A, then copy and pasted into my backpatch folder.... and clicked "do not replace" for all files with the same name. that way only the missing files got copied. make sense?

Nester

Vyemm Raider
UF missing files
EQEmulator: Update August 18, 2011

I am lvl 24x3 now and have been running titanium with no issues thus far. I will try the UF just to see how it works. I was going to hold off (if it aint broke) but now that I know about the stat calcs its time to DL UF.

Secrets

ResetEra Staff Member
that is not accurate for backpatch missing files

the backpatch is missing classic misty and classic tox, for instance... both nowhere to be found on that list
They are revamped on EQLive... take them from another EQ install, Titanium should do and probably has more seeders.

If someone can compile a list i'll plop them all in a zip.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
here are all the files from my main Titanium directory that didn't already exist in my main backpatch'd directory

2ic4kfp.jpg

some of these are obviously extraneous.... and i'm not sure if any relevant files might exist in any of the folders

Jalynfane

Phank 2002
Make sure to go into options>>display>>advanced and set max FPS to 60, and not unlimited. This will allow you to use mouselook like a modern MMO.

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Getting there slowly but surely. Titanium is already installed in a folder to pull the files I need. UF Steam torrent is finally hitting 800k -1M download. ~30 minutes left

Spent hours dicking around with finding a useable client and I still havent figured what classes to roll.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
^ as far as i know, there is no need to pull files from Titanium in order to get Underfoot working. the Titanium files were for the backpatch from EQLive.

if your Underfoot download is almost done then just go with that.

god damn this thread has gotten confusing lol

Agraza

Registered Hutt
Killed hundreds of what I'm told are Quillmane PHes (process is different on emu and live), and only spawned him one time which dropped pants. I hate quillmane so fucking much.