Married with Children Reboot

amigo

Lord Nagafen Raider
Been rewatching the old show the last few weeks, season 6 atm. Not really interested in this animated stuff, but who knows...

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
No maam, football episode, car breaking crazy milage the list goes on. I only remember a brief season where it went to complete shit.
Forgot about the football episode where he has to go up against hightower Police academy in the high school hallway. And what screwed him up when he was going to get the Dodge viper because he had what almost a million miles or something on his car, and then it flipped over and they didn't give it to him.

Jesus, such a great show. Is there any platform that it's streaming on right now?

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Hulu I would guess since they have everything Fox. I think I watched it on that Pluto app a year or so back but you don't get to have any control

• 1Like

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
Hulu I would guess since they have everything Fox. I think I watched it on that Pluto app a year or so back but you don't get to have any control
I'll have the track it down. Be the perfect thing to just have on in the background if I'm in the office tying flies or something.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
i think its animated mostly because Christina Applegate has a lot of health issues including multiple sclerosis so this is pretty much the only way she can do the show.

Also she would look older than Peg

1716140382758.png

• 2WTF
Reactions: 1 users

Homsar

Think it's more of the time, you're married for life even if you can't stand the other person. Plus he hated life and was always worn out

I've ran into so many older couples that had separate rooms but wouldn't get a divorce. Al always could get a young broad but could never follow through because of the rule.

Last edited:

Homsar

Him and Marcy was great. I feel like it's missing tons of chicken jokes

Last edited:

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I've never seen Modern Family. As far as I knew Ed O'Neill quit acting all together after Married with Children. He's definitely gotten a lot older.

1716182987931.png

But shit, MWC was from back in '87. I didn't even realize it was that old. No wonder Applegate looks so haggard these days.

Last edited:
  • 1Seriously?

Homsar

Aàà
I've never seen Modern Family. As far as I knew Ed O'Neill quit acting all together after Married with Children. He's definitely gotten a lot older.

View attachment 529503

But shit, MWC was from back in '87. I didn't even realize it was that old. No wonder Applegate looks so haggard these days.
She looks worse than any of the moms on that show. Roseanne Barr looks better than Madonna it's weird.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Think it's more of the time, you're married for life even if you can't stand the other person. Plus he hated life and was always worn out

I've ran into so many older couples that had separate rooms but wouldn't get a divorce. Al always could get a young broad but could never follow through because of the rule.

I don't think this balding shoe salesman could get a young broad. I mean they only beat that point into the viewer's head for at least 5 episodes every season.

Homsar

I don't think this balding shoe salesman could get a young broad. I mean they only beat that point into the viewer's head for at least 5 episodes every season.
Do you not remember the Indecent Proposal episode? She might not have been young but there was a few episodes of him getting hit on. Vanna White offers them 1m or some shit in her prime and he doesn't do it

That said, it's shitty for Applegate. Looks like some botch surgeries top of everything else

Last edited:

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Do you not remember the Indecent Proposal episode? She might not have been young but there was a few episodes of him getting hit on
Ah yeah, Coco the cosmetics tycoon.

Bloodrocuted

Trakanon Raider
Loved this show in middle school! My wife and I liked Modern Family, O'Neill is fantastic in it. Al occasionally surfaces.

• 1Like