New movies that dont deserve their own thread.

Ridas

Pay to play forum
She was the sidekick of Chrisropher Walkens Bond villain. I dont really remember that one, but I think she sacrifices herself for Roger Moore in the end, because he gave her a good dicking.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
Yeah, View to a kill.

I watched it a few years back. Pretty crap film. Roger Moore himself thought his Bond days were over years earlier. He turned 57 during filming, it shows.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

spronk

FPS noob
did mods finally crack down on ossoi? was wondering what to do with all these trash movies

anyone can scroll down releases and spam threads of junk nobody wants to watch. while posting a "review" of the movie that just says something about foh big brains.

if you put him on ignore you don't see threads he creates

technically Grace Jones was the first black marvel superhero on film, the character Zula from Conan the Destroyer is actually based on the Marvel comic book character Zula, who was a man. She also got banned from Disney properties and movies because she showed her tits at Disney world during a stage show lol

• 2Like

Goatface

her biggest song came out before conan, peaked at upper 40's on r&b charts

sting let her record demolition man in 1981

apparently she was big in the art pop movement or something

• 2Like

Goatface

i give most scifi a chance, 13 year old saving the world, might be pushing it

1652821072503.png

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
if you put him on ignore you don't see threads he creates

technically Grace Jones was the first black marvel superhero on film, the character Zula from Conan the Destroyer is actually based on the Marvel comic book character Zula, who was a man. She also got banned from Disney properties and movies because she showed her tits at Disney world during a stage show lol
how the hell would Disney know she flashed her tits, she has maybe the smallest boobs in history. Asian girls point at those tiny nubs and laugh

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
monica, you crazee. that shit was fun back in the day. years later i found out this was actually a Conan crossover film but they didnt have the rights to call him Conan, so he was just some rando dude that shows up. all us kids knew that was King Conan. another thing i didnt know at the time, the evil queen was played by the same chick who was Conan's ride or die girlfriend, Valyria.
i was this old when i found out it was red sonja and

kalidor
c550cf0a3da538754b72c80f31845086.jpg

• 2Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i was this old when i found out it was red sonja and

kalidor
c550cf0a3da538754b72c80f31845086.jpg
i dont think i remember his name being mentioned in the film. i'm sure it was, but its a stupid name, sounds like Caldor's which was a local store around here.

iu

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
man i feel like i should remember it, but i don't

Caldor was basically a Kmart clone, but they had slightly better items for sale. i used to hit up Caldor for stocking stuffers and gifts for people i didnt really give too much of a shit about. all around bad name and even worse name replacement for King Conan. should have called him something better.

Goatface

shared the red sonja trailer with a friend, the one above is on the studio's channel, but isn't in 4k. it is in 4k on their german channel

also was release as kalidor
1652930078897.png

• 1Worf
  • 1Like

Cybsled

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I remember when Caldors closed down and they were selling off all the old shit, they were emptying their backrooms as well. I remember at the local one, they found some long forgotten Atari 2600 new in box and put it out on the floor. At the time I thought it was interesting, but wasn't willing to spend the money to buy it. Not that I could - I had blown all my money buying a Nintendo 64 lol

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser

Only writing this here because there's no TMDB link.

It's like Black Hawk Down but with more Blacks!

something something FOH something something BIG something something BRAINS

Eagle Wings is the first Nollywood film we’ve reviewed here. No, I didn’t misspell Bollywood, Nollywood is the name given to the second-largest producer in the world, the Nigerian film industry. Despite that output, Nigerian films don’t seem to make it to North America that often, so when a screener for this one came my way I naturally checked it out.

The film opens up with title cards and credits that tell us some important things about Eagle Wings. Some of the characters are named after real military officers in honor of their service, but they aren’t meant to depict the actual person. And that the film was made “In collaboration with” Nigerian Air Force Investments Limited. In other words, it was at least partially financed by the Nigerian Military. Or to be blunter, it’s a government propaganda film.