Path of Exile

Yaamean

Molten Core Raider
Thanks, I'm good! I have about 5 of them! I just die at random so they don't really help. Not like I am doing something challenging, I die the PoE way, not really understanding what EXACTLY it was that killed me.
Lol I hear ya, but its still nice to lose 2.5% as opposed to the full 10^ especially when you are 95+, without the shrine strat one death set me back about 45 mins if not more ;(

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Lol I hear ya, but its still nice to lose 2.5% as opposed to the full 10^ especially when you are 95+, without the shrine strat one death set me back about 45 mins if not more ;(

what maps were your preferred ones to run? always t16s? Thx again for the Scarabs

Yaamean

Molten Core Raider
what maps were your preferred ones to run? always t16s? Thx again for the Scarabs
Yeah, all T16s, had almost 400 saved up and just picked whatever ones had a nice open layout.

Edit: all t16s not t17s

Ran a decent amount of them white, and any rare ones I ran I made sure it didnt have any crazy mods. I rely on leech to stay topped off so it was tough getting used to running around hitting all the shrines first.

Graveyard / Jungle valley / Dunes / tropical island were some good ones for me personally, but even maps like Crimson Temple yielded good results when I found an early acceleration shrine. Think with all the duration extensions you have 1.5 mins once yoi hit the first shrine and they all stack supposedly.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Ran a decent amount of them white, and any rare ones I ran I made sure it didnt have any crazy mods. I

Thanks, I'm pretty new so thought quality + alch (and vaal if feeling brave) was way to go. I'm definitely playing it cautious by scrubbing alchs if I think map is too juicy but will see how all white goes

Yaamean

Molten Core Raider
Thanks, I'm pretty new so thought quality + alch (and vaal if feeling brave) was way to go. I'm definitely playing it cautious by scrubbing alchs if I think map is too juicy but will see how all white goes
Yeah doesnt seem rarity makes much difference just hit as many in a row as you can and burn down hordes, rares and uniques are the best but no matter what you should get at least 1% per map at level 99, probably way more lower 90s.

Yaamean

Molten Core Raider
Okay so I'm wondering if this is worth the money - It is a bit pricey but looks to be a nice upgrade that keeps my int high enough.

I also created a POB where I tried to create the same amulet (or similar it may have been off another item) and it looks like it gives an extra 150k dps not including double hits.

Let me know if that works, but also: Can anyone tell me why I have 3 warnings and they all say I don't have enough unreserved mana for my skills? I absolutely can use my skills and actually have a nice chunk of unreserved mana - no clue how to fix it.

Thanks

Attachments

• New Ammy Maybe.jpg
    New Ammy Maybe.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 29

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Dont pay 65 divine for that holy shit lol.

You can buy a fractured crit multi amulet for 10 chaos and spam it with int essences until it hits big life and make basically that amulet for less than a divine.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Yeah, that's definitely not worth 65 divines. The fractures aren't even good, the crit thing is not even a great stat for amulets for most builds. I'd basically look at what stats you want from it and then find the hardest to essence stat (probably multi as Ronne said) and buy a fractured base with that stat already fractured. Then just spam essences/harvest/fossils to target the other stuff. Weirdly life is medium-hard to get on amulets because there's no essence for max life and there's a ton of life rolls (leech, regen, etc) that it can hit instead with harvest/fossils.

Yaamean

Molten Core Raider
Dont pay 65 divine for that holy shit lol.

You can buy a fractured crit multi amulet for 10 chaos and spam it with int essences until it hits big life and make basically that amulet for less than a divine.
Meaning Id also get int on it? I figured it was priced too high but how do I ensure I have like 65 int while still getting the crit multi / crit chance? When I swapped nightblade for volatility I gained damage but lost crit chance, would like to get that up more while also increasing damage.

Really don't know what an ideal LS Champ amulet would look like since I don't think I'm gonna be doing omni this league.

Just wanna get my dmg to where I can run some T17s without taking forever to kill uniques / rares, not expecting to speed clear them but right now they are too slow for my tastes. I can survive but don't kill anywhere near as fast as I'd like.

Yaamean

Molten Core Raider
2 questions:

How do I search for a fractured stat?

And why does my POB say I dont have enough mana for my skills? Even a fresh import I get the same msg :(

Xevy

Log Wizard
2 questions:

How do I search for a fractured stat?

And why does my POB say I dont have enough mana for my skills? Even a fresh import I get the same msg :(
1715558095442.png

Adding a ~ before searching allows you to do partial term searches so you can type in frac int and it'll pull all fractured mods with the int involved. In your case you would just wanted a regular int fracture.

PoEDB may have some auras you have slotted in gems but don't turn on, turned on. That's most likely the case.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Yaamean

Molten Core Raider
View attachment 528619

Adding a ~ before searching allows you to do partial term searches so you can type in frac int and it'll pull all fractured mods with the int involved. In your case you would just wanted a regular int fracture.

PoEDB may have some auras you have slotted in gems but don't turn on, turned on. That's most likely the case.
I feel so dumb I literally never knew that, appreciate it! I'll see what I can find tomorrow after work, have like 135 div so hopefully I can craft something decent.

Makes sense about the extra skills will see if I can turn them off.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
I feel so dumb I literally never knew that, appreciate it! I'll see what I can find tomorrow after work, have like 135 div so hopefully I can craft something decent.

Makes sense about the extra skills will see if I can turn them off.

You can buy ~35 essences per divine that will T1 int:

If you buy a fractured crit multi amulet you can just spam essence roll it until you hit a few other good affixes. You actually probably don't want crit, your crit chance is like 95% already so crit chance is really of limited value for you at this point.

Yaamean

Molten Core Raider
You can buy ~35 essences per divine that will T1 int:

If you buy a fractured crit multi amulet you can just spam essence roll it until you hit a few other good affixes. You actually probably don't want crit, your crit chance is like 95% already so crit chance is really of limited value for you at this point.
Wait really? POB showed me at like 68% crit chance or something, the link I sent earlier was with the amulet I was gonna buy but even that didn't have me anywhere near 95%, am I looking at POB wrong?

Will absolutely grab a decent multi and a ton of essences to see what I can come up with, just confused on the crit chance part.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Wait really? POB showed me at like 68% crit chance or something, the link I sent earlier was with the amulet I was gonna buy but even that didn't have me anywhere near 95%, am I looking at POB wrong?

Will absolutely grab a decent multi and a ton of essences to see what I can come up with, just confused on the crit chance part.

you have two curse gems in there - warlords mark and assmark, but can only apply 1 curse

it's applying warlords mark cause its just higher up in your skill list, but i assume you're not using that crap curse and actually are using assmark which puts you to like 90+% crit

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Yaamean

Molten Core Raider
you have two curse gems in there - warlords mark and assmark, but can only apply 1 curse

it's applying warlords mark cause its just higher up in your skill list, but i assume you're not using that crap curse and actually are using assmark which puts you to like 90+% crit
Yeah assassins mark for sure, thx yet again!

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Y Yaamean I looked at your POB and made a few changes. See what you think:

Yaamean

Molten Core Raider
Y Yaamean I looked at your POB and made a few changes. See what you think:

Thanks Ill check it out when I get home, will I have enough mana reservation to run purity/grace/and determination? I think I was only running grace and purity so that could also lower my dps compared to the POB.

Probably gonna grab a level 4 enlighten today as well, they arent too much and may help with mana.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
I've switched it to run precision with arrogance which is just enough mana even with level 3 enlighten. You can also link it with defiance banner for a boost which I didn't do here (cause derp), since it reserves nothing no matter what due to Champion. You could also try to find room for culling support linked to Ancestral protector if you think you can. If the poe ninja you linked was accurate, I think I boosted you by ~1M dps and ~20K EHP or so with no gear changes and adding 1 jewel of one you already have (duplicate), so you could maybe do better with yet another jewel you could buy.