Planetside 2

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
For all you guys that enjoyed PS1, this might be a fun video at least. I like his content because he covers all those games that probably most of us have played or dipped your toe into.

PS1 to this day is still one of the best games I've ever played in my entire life. We had our little cadre of Vanu Sovereignty, running a couple of mag riders, and when you deployed you were lashing them I'm jumping into a Max.

The game was so much fun.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chersk

Trakanon Raider
Never played 1.

I know I had a blast with PS2 at launch when rocket pods were OP as fuck. Holy shit I slaughtered the hell out of everything on the map.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Never played 1.

I know I had a blast with PS2 at launch when rocket pods were OP as fuck. Holy shit I slaughtered the hell out of everything on the map.

before that performance patch ps2 was my favorite shooter of all time. I miss what it was and could have been.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Excidium

Trakanon Raider
before that performance patch ps2 was my favorite shooter of all time. I miss what it was and could have been.
Had 3 level 100 characters in PS2 and everything I got to enjoy got nerfed into the ground. In the end I just let it go. I miss when I was peak PS2 and all the wild fun we had. Having the whole server try to kill our liberator is still the most fun and trollish gaming in my life.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
I was hardcore back in college with a group of guys that we were all vanu on emerald for PS1. We'd get six of us together with three mag riders, the greatest of tanks. You can stay up all night playing that stuff so many fun moments. I remember trying to get in the the second one but when the game came out we had a decent sized group but everybody's performance was horrendous, even with a decent computer at the time. I think we just kind of shelved it to go play something else.

I I really do like the game in the world and having all the different vehicles and weapons that you're disposal, but then I guess popping in here every now and then I'm reading horror stories of how the game was doing it's kind of kills that appetite.

• 1Like

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
I was hardcore back in college with a group of guys that we were all vanu on emerald for PS1. We'd get six of us together with three mag riders, the greatest of tanks. You can stay up all night playing that stuff so many fun moments. I remember trying to get in the the second one but when the game came out we had a decent sized group but everybody's performance was horrendous, even with a decent computer at the time. I think we just kind of shelved it to go play something else.

I I really do like the game in the world and having all the different vehicles and weapons that you're disposal, but then I guess popping in here every now and then I'm reading horror stories of how the game was doing it's kind of kills that appetite.

Yeah I can't recommend it anymore. I used to dip in yearly and get rolling for a few months straight but now it's just not a good time. I have many fond memories of that game.

• 1Like

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Yeah I can't recommend it anymore. I used to dip in yearly and get rolling for a few months straight but now it's just not a good time. I have many fond memories of that game.
Yeah we had some good times for sure and I barely played it in comparison.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users