Rate Movies You've Recently Watched.

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Finally gave The kings Man another shot. I liked it better the next watch. Kingsmen put my standards too high. Think the third act is what ruined the movie. Really great cast, Rasputin really steals the show and should have been the main villain

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Been watching some old classics lately. Did To Kill a Mockingbird and 12 Angry Men (the original).

No CGI, no shit blowing up, just great actors in great movies.

Seeing Robert Duval in Mockingbird is so jarring because he is so young. I always thought the dude was born looking like he's 50 years old.

If you have never seen either of them, it's an entirely different era of film making.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Been watching some old classics lately. Did To Kill a Mockingbird and 12 Angry Men (the original).

No CGI, no shit blowing up, just great actors in great movies.

Seeing Robert Duval in Mockingbird is so jarring because he is so young. I always thought the dude was born looking like he's 50 years old.

If you have never seen either of them, it's an entirely different era of film making.
50s one is better than the tony danza one

• 2Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
DTS-X mix of Hulk was good - you really feel his foot-steps and his roars, movie is dump though.

I watched Heat for the umpteenth time, partly to test out my latest speaker calibration. It's been a favourite for many years but is a long movie, I was actually surprised by how much I enjoyed it.