Its not much but its something.

Taloo_sl

shitlord
rrr_img_116516.jpg

20% off Fallout 4 at Green Man Gaming.

Its not much but its something.
rrr_img_116522.jpg

Am confused wat do.

EDIT** SAVE20-WTHGMG-NVMBER worked. Both are displaying on the main site so dunno what's up.

Now hopefully I'll have a chance to play tomorrow before I have to head out to get shit faced and look at forts and shit in St. Augustine.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Am I retarded? Isn't the winter sale in december? Why is there a sale now?

Edit: It seems there will in fact be another sale in december. Considering there's no daily deals and shit, I don't know why they're doing so many sales but eh.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
There was a Thanksgiving/Fall sale as well, the week of Thanksgiving.

Vandyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
Am I retarded? Isn't the winter sale in december? Why is there a sale now?

Edit: It seems there will in fact be another sale in december. Considering there's no daily deals and shit, I don't know why they're doing so many sales but eh.
They are going to do the winter sale the same way (no dailies or flash), just all the sales at once. Is Elite: Dangerous worth $14?

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
As well as the abovementioned Wolfenstein at 85% off, Elite: Dangerous is down to $15. 25% off the new Metal Gear, 50% off Mad Max, 34% off Transformers: Devastation, 66% off Dying Light for the newer games.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Wolftenstein was my favorite game last year. Definitely get it if you don't own it.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
They are going to do the winter sale the same way (no dailies or flash), just all the sales at once. Is Elite: Dangerous worth $14?
It's a sandbox space flight sim and imho it's well worth the $14. It's very heavy on the sandbox.

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
Do you ever check out the used games shops? When I was living in Japan (Osaka), I remember Dead or Alive Xtreme 2 came out and it was surprisingly pricey (well above average game price, which I just assumed was because they were targeting pervs willing to pay a premium for digital titties). I'm curious whether it still bears a higher price tag now that it's old news.

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
Do you ever check out the used games shops? When I was living in Japan (Osaka), I remember Dead or Alive Xtreme 2 came out and it was surprisingly pricey (well above average game price, which I just assumed was because they were targeting pervs willing to pay a premium for digital titties). I'm curious whether it still bears a higher price tag now that it's old news.
I live 10 minutes walk from Akihabara, and I'm there quite often. There's a huge culture of buying games new then selling them back to the store, so you can always pick up a used copy, but they aren't usually discounted much. New copies for example may be 6000 yen, and a used copy will be 5000 yen. I have no idea on DoA Xtreme 2 though.

On the plus side, you can walk into shops and buy a SNES with FF6 and Chrono Trigger for under $100 total, which is kinda nice. As long as you can read Japanese. Also there's a bunch of arcades filled with retro games.

Personally I buy nearly all my games digitally anyway, so it doesn't matter.