The Animated GIF Thread

Siliconemelons

I'll probably regret showing a picture of the Pickleball court I painted on my driveway. We (my wife and I) used to walk down to the tennis courts and then covid happened and "two weeks to flatten the curve" became months of not being allowed to play anymore so I did some research and discovered I could almost fit a full size court at my house. It's regulation length but 3 feet too narrow. Now we could play 'tennis' at home.

It's actually a lot of fun. We've only ever played here at home but it's good exercise and much easier on my elbows than tennis. We try to get in a hour a day 4 or 5 days a week.

incoq-L.jpg

Met a paintball bro down in Venice that had that same little suv, it was a rain weekend and it got stuck in a ditch and he was out with a shovel and the rear diff 4x4 engaged tool thing… was a sight - became a good paintball bro he was a bro

• 1Faggotry
Reactions: 1 user

Larnix

Blackwing Lair Raider
I moved to Iowa in 2016 and it was very popular with senior citizens all over and the gyms even marketed it for them. I think it just became more popular with everyone. It's a lot of fun to play with some friends, most of us don't even know the rules. We just hit the ball at each other as hard as we can.

• 1Faggotry
Reactions: 1 user

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Whole bunch of gays coming out of the closets to defend pickleball in this thread...

Youtube Friends GIF by tyler oakley

Edit: forgot it was gif thread.

Last edited:
  • 2Like
  • 2Salty
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Palum

what Suineg set it to
I'll probably regret showing a picture of the Pickleball court I painted on my driveway. We (my wife and I) used to walk down to the tennis courts and then covid happened and "two weeks to flatten the curve" became months of not being allowed to play anymore so I did some research and discovered I could almost fit a full size court at my house. It's regulation length but 3 feet too narrow. Now we could play 'tennis' at home.

It's actually a lot of fun. We've only ever played here at home but it's good exercise and much easier on my elbows than tennis. We try to get in a hour a day 4 or 5 days a week.

incoq-L.jpg

1000001510.jpg

• 11Worf
  • 5Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 17 users

Sevens

Log Wizard
What is up with all you faggots posting pics or nothing in the animated GIF thread?

acfa3284-05bf-42c1-8691-97d88dffd5ad_text.gif

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
I'm not really a fan of pickle ball, but any clowns dissing it over tennis, ping-pong or whatever other dumb sport they like can get fucked.

2sB0Hl.gif

pickleball-fall.gif

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users