The Before Trilogy

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Of course they are real, what kind of a question is that?

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
I'd heard of each of those movies separately, but it never occurred to me that they were all connected. Mind = blown.

Wow, I also didn't realize there was almost a decade between each movie. That's why I never made the connection.

P.S Julie Delpy still looks good.

iannis

Musty Nester
All things considered, a good one considering I've never seen any advertisments for them ever and there's supposedly 3 of them.

Of course, I don't watch The View or The Cooking Channel either, so that by itself doesn't mean much.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Watching this trilogy with my wife brought us closer together, allowing me to open up my innermost thoughts and feelings to her in a more equal and fair way. We became as one.

It was beautiful. Saved my marriage.

Araysar gets A+ from me on movie choice and he should also become a marriage counselor focusing on the use of the Before trilogy as a way to rebuild paths of communication between cohabitating spouses.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
I dont know why people are always skeptical about my movie choices.

Its quite annoying.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I dont know why people are always skeptical about my movie choices.

Its quite annoying.
I tried to give a rock solid testimonial to the impact on my life your movie choices has made, bro. We can only pray the heathens will listen.

Szlia

I have not seen any of them, but I have a friend of mine who rates them very highly and the director, Richard Linklater, has a very intriguing filmography (Dazed & Confused, A Scanner Darkly, Fast Food Nation, School of Rock, Before trilogy... what?). To add a little salt for the peanut gallery, I should add that the aforementioned friend is a college professor in film history specialized in gender studies and this year he is giving a class on queer cinema!

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
SEE BROS?

Reach into your shriveled tiny souls and watch this movie, and recapture a piece of your souls and your heart.

Dont be like the guys in this

etchazz

Trakanon Raider
cannot take you seriously, araysar, no matter how hard you try.
smile.png

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
It's actually a quadrilogy. The 4th installment is being written by Damon Lindelof as we speak, and will be titled "Before Prometheus." Rumors have it that it is set, ironically enough,afterthe movie Prometheus, and involves Julie Deply being rapregnated to death by Xenomorphs.

(I am not proud of the contents of this post.)

Eorkern

Bronze Squire
It's actually a quadrilogy. The 4th installment is being written by Damon Lindelof as we speak, and will be titled "Before Prometheus." Rumors have it that it is set, ironically enough,afterthe movie Prometheus, and involves Julie Deply being rapregnated to death by Xenomorphs.

A+ would read it again.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>

I laughed.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
While it has nothing at all to do with this Trilogy, I watched another pussy movie. Midnight in Paris. Directed by Woody Allen staring Mr. funky nose himself, Owen Wilson.

This was actually a decent film. I enjoyed it a lot. I'm looking forward to seeing Woody's next film (With Dice Clay & Louie CK), Blue Jasmine.