The Video Thread

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Good movie, Bubbles. Love me some Honda.
Here's Grumpy cat with Grumpy the dwarf in Disney land.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Never understood the whole underage thing. I mean sure there are some really well developed 13-14 year old girl, but a 10 year old girl who hasnt hit puberty and isnt all that different from a 10 year old boy? The hell?

Never understood the whole underage thing. I mean sure there are some really well developed 13-14 year old girl, but a 10 year old girl who hasnt hit puberty and isnt all that different from a 10 year old boy? The hell?
I believe that is why its called a disorder; we are unable to truly understand such trains of thought. Furthermore, pedophilia disorder is attraction to prepubescent children. The whole 17 and younger, off limits thing, is a modern concept.

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
I also don't understand how they fell for it. I saw this in the news the other day and that girl, while pretty good CGI is still clearly CGI, uncanny valley and all. But I guess it proves there are idiots born every day. But as long as they keep these stings to obvious children and not at borderline 18 year olds then who cares?

DavivMcD

Peasant
As noble as their intentions are, I don't see what 'catching them in the act' really accomplishes. Especially since they aren't being caught in the act at all. It's just "To Catch a Predator" but with Chris Hansen pretending to be the underage girl himself. The worst the predators can get would be public shaming, and the company in that video isn't going to release the identities to the public. Maybe I'm being cynical here, but if you went to Interpol with a list of 1000 dudes who showed you their cock on the internet, they probably wouldn't do a whole lot with that.

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I also don't understand how they fell for it. I saw this in the news the other day and that girl, while pretty good CGI is still clearly CGI, uncanny valley and all. But I guess it proves there are idiots born every day. But as long as they keep these stings to obvious children and not at borderline 18 year olds then who cares?
You don't webcam much then. There plenty of times when I'm talking to my family over Skype and the picture is completely grainy and pixilated. I imagine that hides a lot of the uncanny valley. On top of that, a huge part of the disorder is believing everything is real and normal. "THOSE 8 YEAR OLD GIRLS WANTED ME TO SEXUALLY ABUSE THEM!"