The Video Thread

EvasiveGoose_sl

shitlord
I'm a sucker for hockey moments. Been watching my whole life. Remember watching this guy when I was a kid. Idolized him, Lidstrom, Yzerman, Forsberg, and Sakic the most. Probably would've idolized someone from Minnesota's team if we had one for my known childhood... First hockey game I ever went to was North Stars vs Penguins in 92-93 season. That would be Selanne's rookie year. This guy has been in hockey since I first started it.

Agenor

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
A piece of my heart will always be with Action Park... As well as other body parts! I'm sure some of the old timers here from Jersey will remember. My first visit to this place I'll never forget riding the ski lift up to the Alpine slide, and watch people scream down the Alpine slide, and wiping out, and/or leaving body parts outside the sled which had the effect of a cheese grater grinding across your skin.

I could not wait to try it out! Rumor is traction park will open again. I'm sure it will be awful with those pesky safety rules being in effect these days though.