Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Tires

Genre: Comedy

First aired: 2024-05-23

Creator: Shane Gillis, McKeever, Steve Gerben

Cast: Steve Gerben, Shane Gillis, Chris O'Connor, Kilah Fox, Stavros Halkias

Overview: At his father's auto shop, a hapless manager strives to improve customer service and drive profits while keeping his troublemaking cousin in line.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream

I'm Hyped. Only 10 days to go.

Shane does some good shit. And I grew up maybe 30 minutes from Valley Forge, which is outside of Philly.

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Watched the first couple episodes and its pretty funny. Shane reminds me of Kenny Powers in this.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Pemulis

Not Woke
<Bronze Donator>
Love the YouTube short, so I was really looking forward to this, but I found the first episode kinda meh. I watched the next two episodes and think it got a lot funnier

Last edited:

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
The comedy seems really forced. Kinda cringe.

sakkath

Trakanon Raider
I watched the first episode, found it terribly boring and not funny.

A few days later I decided to give it another chance, watched the second episode and really enjoyed it. Proceeded to watch the whole season.

Not sure why the first episode didn't click for me but overall this show is pretty funny.

• 1Solidarity

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Watched the first couple episodes and its pretty funny. Shane reminds me of Kenny Powers in this.

1717252442584.png

Trailer didn't get a single laugh. It's sacreligious to compare this to Kenny fucking Powers

• 1Garbage

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
If by he, you mean Larry David, then sure.

The comedy I like (and the best UK series) are when the main character is an antihero. Larry David fits that description but I've never found curb that great.

Eastbound & Down is good for frequent re watches, Vice Principals was good too. Righteous Gemstones is ok

• 1Garbage

Burns

The comedy I like (and the best UK series) are when the main character is an antihero. Larry David fits that description but I've never found curb that great.

Eastbound & Down is good for frequent re watches, Vice Principals was good too. Righteous Gemstones is ok
I gave Eastbound & Down a shot, because it was on HBO, when HBO was still putting out mostly gold, but did not find the first two episodes funny (especially compared to Entourage). Since I also like John Goodman, I gave Righteous Gemstones even more time, for around half a season, but again, didn't find any humor in it.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
I gave Eastbound & Down a shot, because it was on HBO, when HBO was still putting out mostly gold, but did not find the first two episodes funny (especially compared to Entourage). Since I also like John Goodman, I gave Righteous Gemstones even more time, for around half a season, but again, didn't find any humor in it.

I liked Entourage at the time, ari gold= anti hero, for some reason I tried to watch the movie earlier this year but it hasn't aged well

Ebd is infinitely superior

• 1Garbage

Bald Brah

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I hadn't watched any of McBrides stuff except the couple of movies he was a tag along in. Then I caught Eastbound and Down during a TV show drought and loved it. Vice Principals was okay but I am really loving Gemstones. One of the few new can't miss TV shows for me.

TV show information provided by The Movie Database