Warhammer 40k: Darktide

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer

They keep adding in banter like this, people are gonna actually care about their operatives.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
i.e. the bare minimum content-wise to keep people from thinking of the game as abandoned, but they'll make sure to churn out more garbage for the cash shop.

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
Helldivers just has more power fantasy, it's frustrating to play Darktide and feel any fun.

• 1WTF
Reactions: 1 user

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Helldivers just has more power fantasy, it's frustrating to play Darktide and feel any fun.

Think you got that backwards. Helldivers is the most frustrating FPS I have played in a long time. Crappy gunplay. No progression. Crappy design decisions all over the place.

Gameplay wise. I MUCH MUCH rather prefer Darktide. Even the ancillary shit is at worst...meh.

• 1Worf
  • 1Barf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Think you got that backwards. Helldivers is the most frustrating FPS I have played in a long time. Crappy gunplay. No progression. Crappy design decisions all over the place.

Gameplay wise. I MUCH MUCH rather prefer Darktide. Even the ancillary shit is at worst...meh.

They're both fun in their own way to me.

Sludig

Buzzfeed Editor
The april fools of a 40k version skinned HD2 made me sad. I'd fork over another $30 for a DLC that reskinned the game as 40k