World War Z

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
You people saying this is an excellent movie probably also thought Twilight was the pinnacle of literary genius. This was the worst, garbage-filled, diarrhea-cesspool, pile of dead rhinoceros asshole movie I've ever seen in forever. And I've seen some shitty shit.

Nuttin_sl

shitlord
Overall a decent zombie movie, yes I have seen worse.. much worse.

Dont know why the zombies launched themselves headfirst in to things though, I mean jumping from a 20 meter or so high wall with your head first like a fucking dolphin, should have caved in their heads pretty well, same with breaking into cars with it.

If they had taken time to explain this particular zombie behaviour, the movie would have been a 3 out of 5 now it gets a semi-strong 2.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i wanna know what kind of ninja zombie sneaks into a jumbo jet and shuts himself behind a cabinet door in hopes a a stewardess will come along and let him out?

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
I don't really go along with the "decent for a zombie movie" comments. Maybe? But most zombie movies don't have 300 million dollar budgets nor were their original scripts based off great source material. This movie had a chance to be really great. It flopped big time.

fucker_sl

shitlord
i wanna know what kind of ninja zombie sneaks into a jumbo jet and shuts himself behind a cabinet door in hopes a a stewardess will come along and let him out?
wait...i have not seen it, nor i plan to but....what ? elaborate this scene for me please, i need a good laugh

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
^^^ Umm will spoiler it as it might ruin for someone

The plane leaves Israel, one of the last to leave as the Zombies flood the city. After a few hours of flight (people are asleep etc) a Stewardess is in the back in one of the cabin staff areas with the little trolleys and cookers. Then something happens like she hears an odd noise and, as you do in a horror film, goes to investigate without arming yourself or getting back-up. And gets a Zombie leaping out at her. From memory he came out of the little elevator that they have that goes down to the lower level. Still makes you question how he got there when even the leading Zombies were only just getting to the airport perimeter when the plane got moving??

^^this is from memory, so I could be off on a few details.

There's a pretty cool thing where the outbreak in the back is all self contained and the people at front of the plane are able to quickly build a tempory barricade, until they are noticed. And the shit hits the fan.

Then comes another huge gap in the logic. Plane crashes, and the only survivors are Brad Pitt and the Israeli chick, but the plane was full of these hard to kill super zombies. None of them survive (quite a lot were sucked out the explosion hole. But there would have been some still aboard)

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The incubation period of the disease "Could" be longer than 10 seconds. If somebody had boarded the plane having been bit perhaps he did not change until a couple of hours into the flight. That was just one flaw in the movie given the whole dramatic "10 Second" count by the main character.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
It takes a lot for me to not like a movie.

Half way though this I found myself looking at the time left on it multiple times. 3/10

Sobaka

Lord Nagafen Raider
The general feeling of the movie I got left with was that Brad Pitt is smarter than the rest of the world... Somewhat typical Hollywood writing where the main hero figures everything out, reunites with his family and happy end. Peppered with logic gaps and just unbelievable luck of the main protagonist this movie is meh. Yes it is a zombie movie, but it could at least try being somewhat believable.

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
The general feeling of the movie I got left with was that Brad Pitt is smarter than the rest of the world... Somewhat typical Hollywood writing where the main hero figures everything out, reunites with his family and happy end. Peppered with logic gaps and just unbelievable luck of the main protagonist this movie is meh. Yes it is a zombie movie, but it could at least try being somewhat believable.
Except he's also a total dumb ass when sneaking around. Oh glass on the floor? Should probably walk right through it. Oh fuck sorry guys I bumped this soda machine by mistake. Oh lol I'm just a government spy. It's not like I'm trained to be fucking quiet while out in the field.

Thatshit annoyed me more than him being smarter than everyone.

Agraza

Registered Hutt
He was a government spy? I thought he was just like an inspector for the U.N. or something.

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
He was a government spy? I thought he was just like an inspector for the U.N. or something.
Probably. I don't know. I thought there was some reference to his past field experience but I might be wrong. I don't really care. He's super smart guy that does stupid horror movie stuff to keep the movie going. It's a dumb device.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
^^^ Umm will spoiler it as it might ruin for someone

The plane leaves Israel, one of the last to leave as the Zombies flood the city. After a few hours of flight (people are asleep etc) a Stewardess is in the back in one of the cabin staff areas with the little trolleys and cookers. Then something happens like she hears an odd noise and, as you do in a horror film, goes to investigate without arming yourself or getting back-up. And gets a Zombie leaping out at her. From memory he came out of the little elevator that they have that goes down to the lower level. Still makes you question how he got there when even the leading Zombies were only just getting to the airport perimeter when the plane got moving??

^^this is from memory, so I could be off on a few details.

There's a pretty cool thing where the outbreak in the back is all self contained and the people at front of the plane are able to quickly build a tempory barricade, until they are noticed. And the shit hits the fan.

Then comes another huge gap in the logic. Plane crashes, and the only survivors are Brad Pitt and the Israeli chick, but the plane was full of these hard to kill super zombies. None of them survive (quite a lot were sucked out the explosion hole. But there would have been some still aboard)
the stewardess heard a noise, it was coming from the little doggie who was acting funny toward this cabinet. she pats little doggie on the head and opens the cabinet to get little doggie a treat and all of a sudden, KUAAAAAAAAA!!! out jumps a bitey zombie who proceeds to bite this chick then turns her into a bitey zombie then she and first bitey zombie bite other passengers which turn them into bitey zombies and they bite others turning them into bitey zombies and so on. now was that an elevator?

i also had an issue with their breakthrough, these bitey zombies had a much bigger weakness of being attracted by sounds. whats easier to do. infect a billion survivors with a curable deadly disease to camoflage yourself from the biteys or just play a boombox near a cliff and watch these biteys tumble over to their deaths in their thousands thus clearing out huge portions of the biteys so you can live a normal life?

Ome

Molten Core Raider
At least the airplane zombie was nice enough to keep quiet the whole flight.

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
i am not sure if this is a zombie movie.
i mean, they are attacking people to spread parasites into new hosts. they bite into their flesh and that's about it. They don't fucking eat their brains.
The shit just isn't scary.

Wormwood_sl

shitlord
i am not sure if this is a zombie movie.
i mean, they are attacking people to spread parasites into new hosts. they bite into their flesh and that's about it. They don't fucking eat their brains.
The shit just isn't scary.
You weren't grossed out by the bite marks left by the zombie at the beginning? I mean, it was like tiny, reddish dots! I nearly vomited
because I knew the movie was gonna suck. At least my ex paid for it.