Borderlands

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
Hey guys! Let's make a movie that is so obscure that we need the 18-40 year old male gamers who played and loved the game to flock to it in order to have a chance at making a profit. Oh, and the best way to so that is deviate as far from the story and characters as possible while studiously avoiding a single attractive woman that could draw some attention. Nailed it!

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Haus

<Silver Donator>
Hey guys! Let's make a movie that is so obscure that we need the 18-40 year old male gamers who played and loved the game to flock to it in order to have a chance at making a profit. Oh, and the best way to so that is deviate as far from the story and characters as possible while studiously avoiding a single attractive woman that could draw some attention. Nailed it!
They somehow made Moxie look like washed up no-waistline having 40 something trying desperately to spice things up to keep her hubby around.... what the ever loving hell?

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Burns

Cringe Wince GIF

Defiantly looks like it's already in the running for worst video game movie adaptation.

Although I may not necessarily "get" Borderlands, since I found the first game to be lackluster and never played any of the others. Maybe the under 30 year old spaz crowd think it looks good (or teens in general)?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Haus

<Silver Donator>
Defiantly looks like it's already in the running for worst video game movie adaptation.

Although I may not necessarily "get" Borderlands, since I found the first game to be lackluster and never played any of the others. Maybe the under 30 year old spaz crowd think it looks good (or teens in general)?
I'll admit that I played Borderlands 2 a lot and thoroughly enjoyed it. And I'm an old and everything...

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
I saw Tank Girl in the theater. This reminds me of that but looks worse!

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
That was a great late '90s movie. Do not feel bad about paying for a ticket. I'm with your brother.

The comics are still wonderful.
Stan Winston Studios did the effects work for Tank Girl. Probably higher quality stuff than this is going to be...