Diablo 4 / IV / IIII / Fore / Cope / Seethe

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
I am going to give it a shot and see how the season does. If anyone wants to dick around on the discord I'll be on to see if this is enough to make it a fun grind.

• 1Faggotry
Reactions: 1 user

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
would be playing necro for the 3rd time.

It doesn't seem like much new that is strictly seasonal as far as I understand. I was gonna roll another rogue, but figured the new loot and other core changes are going to be on eternal immediately, so can dick around with my rogue and new loot there and start a new seasonal character.

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
So, is this game still a big piece of shit or should I reinstall?

By the sounds of it the beta is finally over and this is how the game should have launched. A lot of the big annoyances have been addresses. Game should be in a solid "good" state now and maybe with more seasons and an expansion get to great.

Kind of the Diablo model that they should have learned from. I mean, having to do a complete rework of loot when there were such obvious issues is kind of embarrassing.

Fucker

Log Wizard
That's quite a lot of changes I didn't even know about. All for the better. If they would just add a loot filter, I'd be playing this for years.
Doesn't hurt to look at the comments too.

Make sure to mention that you instantly get WT3/4 (Sacred/Ancestral) gear when gambling with Obols no matter your level. So if you go WT3 with level 45, use all your obols to gamble a sacred legendary weapon. Pro tip: Hoard your obols before switching WT (2-3, 3-4) to have instant power spike with several upgrades.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
That's quite a lot of changes I didn't even know about. All for the better. If they would just add a loot filter, I'd be playing this for years.

By the sounds of the new system a loot filter isn't as glaring a deficiency. Won't be getting shitty sacred at t4. Drops more consistently higher level. Less loot with more ability to make it what one actually wants. So instead of picking up so much shit I'd have to sort bags every 15 minutes people are saying they do an hour hell tide and bag is only then full enough to sort them.

donomito

Blackwing Lair Raider
I dunno, i'll try it when the patch drops but I installed it today to poke around again. I forgot how FUCKING BORING this game is. I'm so board already after one dungeon.

• 1Slow
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Leveling up the first time you definitely wont be wanting a loot filter as you will need the mats since you won't be getting a boost like on the PTR.

• 1Like

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Leveling up the first time you definitely wont be wanting a loot filter as you will need the mats since you won't be getting a boost like on the PTR.

Yeah, but once you hit that phase in the game where you ONLY care about this stat or that...

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Loaded this up for the first time in a long ass time to clear out a character spot and figure out what kind of character I was going to create and let me remind everyone that the character creater is fucking ass. I forgot how fucking awful these abominations fucking looked. All of the characters look plastic stupid and ugly... Thanks you woke American Inventor faggots.

I was hoping to play Diablo 4 not Clayfighter for the fucking N64. At least the stupid American Inventors in charge have finally figured out that most people don't want to look at this shit and their fucking cosmetic store might as well be putting lipstick on a pig and that we can finally zoom the fuck out further.

zahgpgaul0s91.png

1680854-diablo-druide-article_image_t-2.jpg

• 3Worf
  • 2Double Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 5 users

skylan

Trakanon Raider
Every character i created was bald with a black beard because its impossible to create anything that doesn't look laughable. The hair options are cringe.

• 1Solidarity

Gator

Molten Core Raider
still debating on playing or not. would be playing necro for the 3rd time. was little hyped to play op minions, but according to what the devs hinted at, golems are looking at 50-90% damage reduction from ptr. which was not listed on the updated patch notes.
I haven't played since S1 and this update has me interested so I've been watching some of the streamers / devs going over the changes. From my understanding, the golem change was a broken build they left in the PTR. They fixed it. Essentially, you could stack over +25 levels of golem mastery. Now you can only stack it within the same ranges as other builds stack mastery which is maybe around 5 or so levels? The guys from Maxroll do not seemed to worried by it and are still saying it will be one of the top builds. So instead of your golem just walking around one shotting everything you will have to buff it but now you have room to put other stats to buff your build instead of just +golem mastery.

I haven't played a necro yet in D4 so I'm excited to try it out.

Here's the interview if interested. Question 2

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
Loaded this up for the first time in a long ass time to clear out a character spot and figure out what kind of character I was going to create and let me remind everyone that the character creater is fucking ass. I forgot how fucking awful these abominations fucking looked. All of the characters look plastic stupid and ugly... Thanks you woke American Inventor faggots.

I was hoping to play Diablo 4 not Clayfighter for the fucking N64. At least the stupid American Inventors in charge have finally figured out that most people don't want to look at this shit and their fucking cosmetic store might as well be putting lipstick on a pig and that we can finally zoom the fuck out further.

zahgpgaul0s91.png

1680854-diablo-druide-article_image_t-2.jpg
They refuse to let you create an attractive character.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Yeah, but once you hit that phase in the game where you ONLY care about this stat or that...

Once you hit this point, the only items you are likely going to want to pick up are going to be with greater affix's