House of the Dragon

spronk

FPS noob

HotD, The Boys, and The Bear will all be premiering new seasons in June. pretty weird but cool i guess

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Arguably 24 helped kick start the shift to serial drama, guess how many episodes that had and how long each episode was because it was filmed in real time
We just finished rewatching Season 1 and 2 of 24 and it was amazing that in episode 2 or 3 of Season 2 Jack kills an informant and cuts his head off right in the middle of CTU and apparently everyone is just A-okay with that. Gotta stop the nuke after all.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Jack kills an informant and cuts his head off right in the middle of CTU and apparently everyone is just A-okay with that. Gotta stop the nuke after all.

• 1Garbage
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 1 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
Yes, revelling in my victory(s) over people like you who can't ignore me because they don't have the willpower is bitching.

I am not autistic
I'm first reading this three months later because the thread got bumped.

I told you, it's just to remove your creepy @ stalking shit, I enjoy clowning on your posts.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
It's been so long now I don't know if I can even remember what was going on. 2 years between seasons sucks balls.

• 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Eyepatch McDragon attacked Lil' targARYAN and killed him. Now we get a season of dragon fighting. The end.
But will there be tits? And will they all weird and out of focus like last season? If that was what the non-male gaze looks like then I'm glad I'm male cause that shit was creepy and hard to jerk off to.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
But will there be tits? And will they all weird and out of focus like last season? If that was what the non-male gaze looks like then I'm glad I'm male cause that shit was creepy and hard to jerk off to.
i remember this entire cast as disgusting ugly

the final form of the derpy white haired girl was especially attrocious

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

spronk

FPS noob
official season 2 trailer, starts in one month on June 16th

i recommend some good cheese and red wine while you watch season 2.

Sterling

El Presidente
Season 1 wasn't holy shit bad the way WoT or LotR was but that's not exactly a high hurdle to clear. I'm sure I'll eventually get around to watching this which I won't for the other shows I mentioned.

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Season 1 was better than Season 8 of GoT. I enjoyed this enough to want to watch Season 2.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Season 1 was better than Season 8 of GoT. I enjoyed this enough to want to watch Season 2.

That's not exactly a high bar. I don't think it came close at all to any season of peak GOT.

Prior to s8, you could easily do a re-watch every year of every GOT season. S8 obviously killed that desire, but at no point in the last two years have I even considered rewatching HOD s1

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Juvarisx

Florida
Season as a whole, its better then anything past GoT S5 (maybe S4), but it hasn't had the individual episodes like Battle of the Bastards, Hardhome or Winds of Winter. I did a GoT rewatch a few months ago, it really does all go to shit once Tyrion kills Tywin. I included this show in the rewatch, it really isn't bad at all, I hate the girls as teens but I get why its there and it was only a few episodes, plus you had Paddy Constantine chewing scenes.

Last edited: