NHL 2023-2024 Season - Arizona Stays Homeless

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Didnt think the Caps would win more than 1 game if that, but Ovi being held scoreless I did not see coming with the way he ended the season.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Didnt think the Caps would win more than 1 game if that, but Ovi being held scoreless I did not see coming with the way he ended the season.

Some speculation he was playing through something, but he didn't have a good series at all. Although like much of the season, seemed like Carbery was trying to spread out offense. We were most effective when he played Ovechkin with Strome and Wilson. Hard to be a 1 line team against Rags' depth, though. Their special teams absolutely murdered us, too.

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Sucks to see the window closing in TB. But damn they had a hell of a run for awhile.

Needless

Toe Sucker
lmao holy shit vegas' defense was abysmal tonight

oh well at least ill be there for game 6, im gonna self immolate outside the fortress

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
Grats StoiCynic StoiCynic , we just didn't have any juice, and too much shooting ourselves in the foot with dumb penalties to even avoid a sweep
GGs. Refs calling the game as tight as they did didn't do the Caps any favors. Rangers special teams is their biggest strength. I still think the Rangers depth would of won out but it wouldn't look as lopsided if they played more @ 5v5.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
GGs. Refs calling the game as tight as they did didn't do the Caps any favors. Rangers special teams is their biggest strength. I still think the Rangers depth would of won out but it wouldn't look as lopsided if they played more @ 5v5.

Maybe, we still just lacked a lot of scoring. Your PP was just absolutely lethal v us. Depth showed up big time for you. Trocheck was a menace all series.

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
4 potential elim tonight.

Gg leafs. Hardly knew ye
Gg islanders. Why are you here?
Gg jets. You caught the avs at a bad time
Gg preds you can't best the nucks luck factor

Chersk

Trakanon Raider
It’s past time that penalty shots are looked at. Add a back checker that starts from their blue line when the opponent touches the puck. Still a huge advantage but cuts down heavily on these pussies that walk it in.

Kaines

Potato Supreme
It’s past time that penalty shots are looked at. Add a back checker that starts from their blue line when the opponent touches the puck. Still a huge advantage but cuts down heavily on these pussies that walk it in.
No need for a backcheck. Just put a shot clock on it. Time runs out it's no goal.

Chersk

Trakanon Raider
Fucking Marchand just dove twice. Once against a leaf and the other against a ref.

close game, better drink my own piss (aka cheese a penalty)