lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
get

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Mistafista

Trakanon Raider
I'm guessing she had the candle next to a big glass of whiskey or something. Maybe one of those burning oil things? That was pretty hilarious though.
It is fake staged Jimmy Kimmel viral prank. She is a professional stunt women and Jimmy Kimmel walks in a few seconds later on extended video

• 1Like
  • 1Rustled
Reactions: 1 users

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
I remember i loved it as a kid!
I mean I remember watching all of the Benji movies as a kid, when your little they were always great fun. I guess that was mine first thought when I saw that intro. Hell I remember growing up watching old reruns of Lassie.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
They should remake The Littlest Hobo for modern audiences.
DEI and Woke everywhere, cram it in they're so much it's ready two burst threw you're viewing apparatus.
Never specify The Dog's gender so that anytime someone does they can be lectured about how doing that is violence towards trans people.
The Dog can help hide coloured people, sorry that was insensitive and I should have said People of colour because that is completely different, from racist police until the crook can be found (usually a straight white male).

Yeah... that's what I want to watch.

Like games the tv-shows and movies are gutless, nutless, and souless piles of garbage.
Luckily Pantheon exists, looks like it might release one day, and Nirgon Nirgon is having fun playing it.

Basketball Pain GIF by ChipPunks

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
DEI and Woke everywhere, cram it in they're so much it's ready two burst threw you're viewing apparatus.
Never specify The Dog's gender so that anytime someone does they can be lectured about how doing that is violence towards trans people.
The Dog can help hide coloured people, sorry that was insensitive and I should have said People of colour because that is completely different, from racist police until the crook can be found (usually a straight white male).

Like games the tv-shows and movies are gutless, nutless, and souless piles of garbage.
Luckily Pantheon exists, looks like it might release one day, and Nirgon Nirgon is having fun playing it.

Did the littlest hobo always attack joggers? I know dogs typically don't like them whatsoever, at least mine don't as have all of the dogs I've ever had throughout my life. Maybe you make it a pitbull and the new iteration, and instead of the dog going around and helping people and solving crime, I just savages the unsuspecting individual during some sort of time of crisis.

I really think that's the ticket. Make it the breed of peace.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE

Yeah we already have Blizzard for filling that niche w/ androgenous homosexual wheelchair vitiligo. Pantheon will be different.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user