Robot Vacuums and Robot Moppers

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Update: This thing is a fucking champ. If youre still on the fence about robo vacuums, try this one as its pretty affordable.

No regrets here.

3 years later my Eufy 11S robovac is still a champ. Nothing ever broke, I only changed the roller and those little sweeper arms once in 3 years. The only thing I've been changing regularly is the dust filters. Manages just fine with dog hair, cat hair, etc.

I'm ready to get a robot mopper though

Anyone got a good one to recommend for something that will work on wood and tile floors? My main floor is all hardwood except for kitchen. Dont think I need an all-in-one, I can put them on timers to run in turns. Mop at night, vacuum during the day. Its about 1300 square feet.

I see tons of options 3 years later. Trying not to spend more than $400

Some ridiculously expensive
Amazon product ASIN B0BVB5PTDK
Some ridiculously cheap
Amazon product ASIN B0C2872HLV
Samsung units that use a design different than the usual dinner plate design.
Amazon product ASIN B086NZHSBP
Also lots of Chinese offbrands (Laresar, KEEPOW, HONITURE). Do these all suck?

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
on amazon days, i got the shark av2610 self emptying for 400 that does mopping too-you have to switch the vacuum section for the mopping section-

built in lidar and mapping etc. i have used the mopping function -fill reservoir with water and the cleaner and tell it where to mop- you can designate rooms & areas in rooms as carpet and it will not go over those areas. works very well the pad was filthy after doing the kitchen floor.

the vacuum part is -imo- working better than the eufy 11 i have- i moved that upstairs.

Sludig

Buzzfeed Editor
Have an older eufy though it didnt see that much use that lost a power charger, wife bought a stupid too weak / not correct rating one that wouldn't charge it because she can't read anything then ordered a $12 one from Eufy. Shit still wont take a charge seemingly.

Forget brand, she has 2 slightly more expensive self emptying ones Yeedi? I bet they can do better but she doesn't put the time into fine tuning their path so constantly getting stuck/lost on dumb stuff like the transition to the fireplace, under a shelf/table legs etc etc.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
This Braava M6 consistently showed up on every "Best Of" list and I checked like half a dozen different sites. Half the time, it was the #1 on the list so I went ahead and pulled the trigger. New one goes for $389 on Amazon but they had a used one for $200 in "very good" condition that I rolled the dice on and bought. I figure someone bought it, played with it for a couple of weeks, it got a couple dings or scratches like any vacuum/mop robot, and then they returned it

Amazon product ASIN B07QNM91NQ