The Netflix Thread

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Youd think after Dumber and Dumber Too, he wouldnt want to ruin a perfect comedy with a shit sequel.

Last edited:

KurganAU

<Gold Donor>
They always wait too long to do sequels

euym17szlhy71.png

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

spronk

FPS noob

indeed, the pirates are coming... to pirate netflix shows

also explains why they keep making witcher shit, while everyone is shitting all over it apparently its still crazy popular. Still, content made by Netflix is handily beaten out by old 10 year old shows like Suits, NCIS, etc in what people actually watch. Cocomelon wins lol

Burns

also explains why they keep making witcher shit, while everyone is shitting all over it apparently its still crazy popular. Still, content made by Netflix is handily beaten out by old 10 year old shows like Suits, NCIS, etc in what people actually watch. Cocomelon wins lol

According to the internet, they aren't really making anymore Witcher shit, or at least they made them film season 4 and 5 at the same time (which will "finish" the show), canceled two other Witcher related shows, and with some anime Witcher movie becoming the last thing still in production (close to finished) related to the IP. Nothing else is in the pipeline after that movie is done.

Guurn

<Bronze Donator>
According to the internet, they aren't really making anymore Witcher shit, or at least they made them film season 4 and 5 at the same time (which will "finish" the show), canceled two other Witcher related shows, and with some anime Witcher movie becoming the last thing still in production (close to finished) related to the IP. Nothing else is in the pipeline after that movie is done.
That whole saga, shitting on the source material etc, is just amazing. It was a license to print money and they were just, nope.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>

I never watched the anime but my wife and I both loved this. It was really good and way better than the last couple Witcher seasons obviously.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Anyone watch through Nightmares and Daydreams? Vibe is a Black Mirror / VHS type horror series. I checked out the first couple of episodes. They wanted to be good, but just didn't seem to pull it off. Not sure if I should power through or not.

I’ve watched 4 of them and pretty much agree with you. They’re middle of the road, probably on par with random Outer Limits or other similar style. Certainly nothing approaching top tier Black Mirror. But even that show had its share of bad episodes.

spronk

FPS noob
beverly hills cops 4 streams on netflix starting wed

lost is also now available on netflix, might watch at least season 1. i love me some freckles

• 1Salty
  • 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Mahes

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I like that they are keeping with the 80's music and feel. I will give Axel F a watch. Eddie Murphy has usually always been worth the entertainment time.

• 1Worf

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Reviews are saying the new Beverly hills cop is up there with 2 which I'm fine with. It drops tomorrow so we'll see

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Reviews are saying the new Beverly hills cop is up there with 2 which I'm fine with. It drops tomorrow so we'll see

This was pretty good. Decent modern sequel to an old trilogy.

Nailed the 80s Beverly Hills cop vibe but doesnt quite have the same energy. Mostly music from that era with a couple newer "80s style" songs. Very much a "the crew is still the crew but old" movie. The daughter is mildly annoying but not too bad. Last half is better than the first half.

I give it a 7.5 out of 10. It's an actual movie with some effort put into it, not a nostalgia cash grab

• 1Like

Kajiimagi

<Gold Donor>
Beverly Hills Cop 4 was great ! 8/10 for sure. No real drag parts at all. Hard to believe they didn't SJW the fun out. Worth a watch.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users