Weather

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
I wonder what a tornado would look like while bathed in the northern lights?
Gonna get me extra salty, since we didn’t get to see them, either. Friday night was full clouds/fog, and while last night cleared up after that storm, seems like we’d already missed seeing anything. Parents got to see a whole bunch from TN. Lucky.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Read where someone said they were in Cypress, TX and couldn't see any man made light from top of their interchange. NW Houston near Tomball and such, apparetnly tornado.

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
Was 102 here today and I was outside mowing in it:

0ifj4v7s0jh61-3328185459.jpg

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
He gets so excited :emoji_laughing:
Which is actually kind of amazing when you consider how long he's been doing this and how many tornadoes he's seen. He's even been INSIDE more than one of them with the dominator and he still gets that excited just from chasing.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Stole the pic from Reddit. Same street in Greenfield, Iowa. Before and after the Tornado.

Attachments

• hurriacane.jpeg
    hurriacane.jpeg
    562.1 KB · Views: 31
  • 1WTF
  • 1Rustled
Reactions: 1 users

Larnix

Blackwing Lair Raider
I'm in Iowa and we got lucky with just crazy wind. All day long yesterday it looked like it could just start dumping at any moment. We didn't get a drop it stayed just north and south of us. Sirens went off a dozen or more times as storms approached but then the just moved away.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
heavy thunderstorms yesterday, rains were so heavy i got annoyed and went out and pulled out the 6ft 4x4 on the drain. i'm in a culdesac and i'm next to the drain, we have a 4x4 on the grate, like pennywise
YAAS-2-750x500.jpg

anyway this backs up the rain enough that water runs uphill onto my driveway and on my lawn, and i just got done repairing my lawn w/ nice kbg but the rainwater is going up to my edges (that need work and i see the seedlings sprouting), so my lawn is more important than a stupid kids ball and i chucked that 4x4 away.