Whats rustling your jimmies?

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Just him. The state is the plaintiff, and Velazquez is the defendant. I'm not sure why it's not Brahma vs The Mexican though.
The best would be every time you look at the judge or jury:
giphy.gif

Every time you look at him:

giphy.gif

• 6Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 6 users

SeanDoe1z1

Arrive at car dealer that I've been loyal to for ten years. They ignore me. Eventually I approach them. They flat out tell me they didn't think I was a serious buyer.

Walked across street and purchased from their competitor . Never in my life

have had the “you don’t look like you could afford this” convo before and I just laughed and said right back at you and moved on.

And I bought a better model from caravana.
How do these places exist still?

Larnix

Blackwing Lair Raider
have had the “you don’t look like you could afford this” convo before and I just laughed and said right back at you and moved on.

And I bought a better model from caravana.
How do these places exist still?
I got of the military in 2003 with zero debt, great credit and 15k in the bank. I lived on the beach in a tent in Hawaii for the first 3 months. I looked like a total beach bum when I got back to Ohio.

I stopped in a car dealership to see see about a basic explorer sport trac and the guy wouldn't give me the time of day, a few days later I found a loaded one with less miles for a better price.

My dad and I drove back in my new to me truck to the other guy and thanked him for blowing us off a few days before.