Whats rustling your jimmies?

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Just him. The state is the plaintiff, and Velazquez is the defendant. I'm not sure why it's not Brahma vs The Mexican though.
The best would be every time you look at the judge or jury:
giphy.gif

Every time you look at him:

giphy.gif

• 10Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 10 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Just him. The state is the plaintiff, and Velazquez is the defendant. I'm not sure why it's not Brahma vs The Mexican though.

That'll be the title of the movie adaptation inspired by the surveillance video.

SeanDoe1z1

Arrive at car dealer that I've been loyal to for ten years. They ignore me. Eventually I approach them. They flat out tell me they didn't think I was a serious buyer.

Walked across street and purchased from their competitor . Never in my life

have had the “you don’t look like you could afford this” convo before and I just laughed and said right back at you and moved on.

And I bought a better model from caravana.
How do these places exist still?

Larnix

Blackwing Lair Raider
have had the “you don’t look like you could afford this” convo before and I just laughed and said right back at you and moved on.

And I bought a better model from caravana.
How do these places exist still?
I got of the military in 2003 with zero debt, great credit and 15k in the bank. I lived on the beach in a tent in Hawaii for the first 3 months. I looked like a total beach bum when I got back to Ohio.

I stopped in a car dealership to see see about a basic explorer sport trac and the guy wouldn't give me the time of day, a few days later I found a loaded one with less miles for a better price.

My dad and I drove back in my new to me truck to the other guy and thanked him for blowing us off a few days before.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Didn't prime roll out ads like a few months ago? We already went from one 30 second add to 5 consecutive ads for 3 minutes?

Screenshot_20240513-231132.png

• 2Tiresome
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 2 users

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
Didn't prime roll out ads like a few months ago? We already went from one 30 second add to 5 consecutive ads for 3 minutes?

View attachment 528751

I knew it would get worse than cable, but not that damn quick. I have prime for the shipping, but any TV show I just straight up torrent the whole season. Worked out well when our internet randomly went out too lol

• 1Solidarity

Goatface

was looking at tvs on amazon, 2 of the amazon fire tvs are onsale, but for some reason can't be shipped. while they will deliver other tvs of the same size.
1715906546634.png

really don't even want to buy them, but annoyed can't figure out why they won't ship.

joz123

Potato del Grande
was looking at tvs on amazon, 2 of the amazon fire tvs are onsale, but for some reason can't be shipped. while they will deliver other tvs of the same size.
View attachment 529126
really don't even want to buy them, but annoyed can't figure out why they won't ship.
Just means they don't have it in stock at an Amazon warehouse near you. Unless you ship it to a locker and pick it up somewhere else.

• 1Like

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Mouth and throat feel like it's been doused with napalm. Two nights in a row with next to no sleep .

Fuck you sinus infections.

• 1Solidarity

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
View attachment 529126

Be careful getting a TV on Amazon, bought one on CYBERMONDAY(TM) and nowhere on the page did it say used, came with scuff marks and splotches between the layers of glass panes in the front. Had to waste time and ship it back.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
10mg of dexamethasone and you'll feel much better.
Was taking 10mg every 4 hours Friday and not sure if it didnt help or just prevented things from getting worse. Friday morning was absolutely dreadful, felt like someone lit napalm in my mouth and throat.

Thankfully by now improving as fast as it got worse.

lgarthy

<Silver Donator>
Batteries to the gun safe died. I had to use the key. But seriously questionable design / engineering flaw for Stack-on gun safes that there is a single, physical key override (an no way to "jump-start" the dead key-panel). The dead batteries are locked inside the safe.

Doesn't matter that the 44 magnum "the world's most powerful handgun and will blow your head clean off" is useless after 4 AA batteries die.

Pretty dumb engineering. Pretty dumb me. But at least I knew where I hid the key...

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Janx

<Silver Donator>
Went on a kayak trip Sunday. Bunch of "kids" drinking out of glass bottles on the river. Never a warden when you need one. On the upside, another group of "kids" (19-21 from what they said) I rode to the put in spot was talking to the driver about the fan boat they use for recovery/rescues and how it ran on jet fuel. One of the kids said "If its one thing I now its that jet fuel can't melt steel beams". That group (young guys), were all right.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
  • 1Harrow
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 2 users