Recent content by Arbitrary

  1. Arbitrary

    The Video Thread

    unrelated - Walmart radio has The Man Behind the Mask on rotation for Halloween I approve.
  2. Arbitrary

    The Red Letter Media Appreciation Thread

    I'm starting to think Jay's kinda dumb!
  3. Arbitrary

    Digger (2026)

    He's got diddler cred. It gets you a couple extra swings at bat.
  4. Arbitrary

    Digger (2026)

    Skydance has its own people that all want a hunk of the new property. They are not going to be tolerant of someone else's recent costly fuck ups.
  5. Arbitrary

    Digger (2026)

    If I'm the only person for a five dollar ticket night showing of Digger does the theater lose money on the deal? Warner Brothers gets a slice of that fiver and then you've got electricity costs plus maintenance and depreciation.
  6. Arbitrary

    World of Warcraft: Forever

    I'd hope someone finds a good use of Terry Funk's famous promo Kinda crazy this meme is relevant again
  7. Arbitrary

    Funny, Strange, Random Pics

    Damn girl let me think about it unrelated -
  8. Arbitrary

    Crossed (2026)

    The original comic run is fine! It's edgelordy trash though so if you start it and think the whole thing is retarded and mean-spirited you can put it down. It doesn't have some third act twist. It stays trashy and mean-spirited from start to finish. And retarded. It stays kinda retarded too...
  9. Arbitrary

    Who died? (Celebrity Deaths)

  10. Arbitrary

    World of Warcraft: Forever

    It's got the same kind of energy "No Items Fox Only Final Destination" Smash Bros autists.
  11. Arbitrary

    Funny, Strange, Random Pics

    @Masakari Not worksafe so it goes here unrelated -
  12. Arbitrary

    Digger (2026)

    I actually want to see it. I'm not going to pay to do so but I do want to see it.
  13. Arbitrary

    World of Warcraft: Forever

    I think we really need to sit down and consider the ramifications of the Orc racial on the Warlock 1v1 meta.
  14. Arbitrary

    Sicario (2015)

    She's the leader of the FBI hostage rescue team and got there as a woman. She'd have to be Wonder Woman to accomplish that.
  15. Arbitrary

    EQ TLP(s) 2026 Part 1: PvP or go cuddle your mother

    A 50% additive bonus on top of the others does not impress.