Recent content by Hatorade

  1. Hatorade

    Monsters and Memories (Project_N) - Old School Indie MMO

    I do need to point out the game on the whole is fun. Enjoying the class dynamics and the experience of a fresh MMO. Can’t wait to play more and already making plans for less work more game time.
  2. Hatorade

    Monsters and Memories (Project_N) - Old School Indie MMO

    Hit 21 on the shaman, I have my long cooldown group heal now, need a high risk pull group to really try it out. Definitely a buff bot that can heal but that is what I signed up for. Very good for duos and trios though. Spell prices are still ridiculous, I have no cash to buy gear or do...
  3. Hatorade

    Monsters and Memories (Project_N) - Old School Indie MMO

    NM the maps are fucked.
  4. Hatorade

    Monsters and Memories (Project_N) - Old School Indie MMO

    How do you recheck go to live?
  5. Hatorade

    Monsters and Memories (Project_N) - Old School Indie MMO

    Smooth launch, definately one of the better ones. Also 20K subs.
  6. Hatorade

    Monsters and Memories (Project_N) - Old School Indie MMO

    Plenty of mobs if you in a group, solo however you gonna have some issues.
  7. Hatorade

    Monsters and Memories (Project_N) - Old School Indie MMO

    one more quest to do for noob shaman to improve it further.
  8. Hatorade

    Monsters and Memories (Project_N) - Old School Indie MMO

    Been up since about an hour after launch, very smooth so far. Few lag spikes but no disconnects etc. spell cost changes are brutal for level 1. Hard to get that 25copper so I could actually do damage on the shaman.
  9. Hatorade

    Monsters and Memories (Project_N) - Old School Indie MMO

    Cleric rune is the tits though, sort of them leaning hard into melee cleric they are 100% going to be the best main healer. Only going shaman so the core group has SoW, otherwise cleric all day.
  10. Hatorade

    Monsters and Memories (Project_N) - Old School Indie MMO

    Those stats aren't in yet anyway so play whatever race you want, the correct answer is goblin though.
  11. Hatorade

    Monsters and Memories (Project_N) - Old School Indie MMO

    12K and still rolling, everything over 10K makes the servers melt that much faster. Gonna be a slideshow I think.
  12. Hatorade

    The Video Thread

  13. Hatorade

    Monsters and Memories (Project_N) - Old School Indie MMO

    Right and with that release time, I am just going to go to bed at my normal time and wake up like an hour earlier than I normally do so 4am or so. Probably avoid all the login issues that way as well.