Recent content by Kuro

  1. Kuro

    IT/Software career thread: Invert binary trees for dollars.

    Spent 40 minutes tonight looking at job postings while waiting for the employee who texted me for help outside of hours to reply to me so that I could help her Turns out she needed to do her beginning of month authentication, like every other month I hate these people
  2. Kuro

    World of Warcraft: Forever

    Is it bad to root for the Russian plague to bring back work from home for WoW Forever launch?
  3. Kuro

    World of Warcraft: Forever

    The funniest part of the Olympus thing to me is that GW's own thirst for killing dungeon EXP is what is going to force people to interact with//be impacted by the zerg. No hiding out in an instance with your friends to pull ahead of 50 retards spamming right click every time the quest mob spawns.
  4. Kuro

    Interesting, Non Political News

    Yeah, getting enough Fiber is huge. All those studies in the 90s saying red meat caused cancer failed to control for fiber consumption, and lo and behold Bob the burger blaster wasn't as likely to have a salad a day as Vickie the Vegan.
  5. Kuro

    World of Warcraft: Forever

    Gotta leave in the Location Discovery exp yo
  6. Kuro

    World of Warcraft: Forever

    Being one of 800 DPS shouting lfg outside the dwarf dungeon reminded me why I normally play tanks
  7. Kuro

    World of Warcraft: Forever

    --Bloodthirst to 45%ap Embrace the glory of dual wield dagger Fury Tank
  8. Kuro

    World of Warcraft: Forever

    Guess it's time to roleplay
  9. Kuro

    World of Warcraft: Forever

    "Gain 5 Energy each time you Jump" Rogues to the top of the meters forever
  10. Kuro

    Monsters and Memories (Project_N) - Old School Indie MMO

    I always made sure to give my healer gems for the buffs Gems I pickpocketed from the Mobs we were killing
  11. Kuro

    World of Warcraft: Forever

    Does the forever version have the thing old WoW had where if you complete a quest when it is grey it's faction rewards are reduced by like half? I remember I always just bounced back and forth between leveling areas making sure to complete green quests because of that back in the day
  12. Kuro

    World of Warcraft: Current Year

    Telling me to be a better human is able-ist, I'm contacting HR
  13. Kuro

    World of Warcraft: Current Year

    I'm just confused how Blizzard can ban for this when it's how Dragqueens actually name themselves
  14. Kuro

    World of Warcraft: Current Year

    I do this to all players from Ragnaros and I'm "racist"
  15. Kuro

    World of Warcraft: Current Year

    If you play PVE or RP you get to avoid it