12 Monkeys

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I'm enjoying it. Main chick is smoking hot too, although she could use slightly bigger boobs.

Barab

Silver Knight of the Realm
just was watching Xman last stand and figured out Cole was Pyro in it. Good ep 4...

velk

Trakanon Raider
I am liking this one quite a bit. They seem to be flirting with following the movie,
in that the whole thing is a causality loop and the past can't be changed
, which is pretty dark for a tv show.

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
I watched like the first two episodes, its pretty good, why did S?c?i? ?F?i? Syfy Greenlight it, I thought they only wanted to show dog shit on their station?

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
The creepy Tall Man is a really well done character. I really like how he's portrayed. Blue and Orange morality is hard to display and I love when it is done well.

Agraza

Registered Hutt
For a time travel show it's very decent. But all this time that they're trying to avoid paradoxes while they're trying to prevent the plague from happening which would paradox the entire effort....

I agree with the seven guy though. Just rebuild society. Why obsess about the past? I'd dig a show about rebuilding.

Oldbased

> Than U
I watched like the first two episodes, its pretty good, why did S?c?i? ?F?i? Syfy Greenlight it, I thought they only wanted to show dog shit on their station?
Sometime about a year ago or more was a post on here someplace.
Basically Syfy decided they didn't want to be a shit channel anymore and invested a shit ton of money into new series, ideas and way of doing things. The past 6 months or so is the start of that process.
Bunches of new sci fi series are coming this year and next and it is starting to already be a go to channel to see what is on.

As for new episode last night Barab yes, there was. The name was The Night Room. It will be on again at 5pm CST Monday it seems if you missed recording it.

Should add better movies and better series have moved Syfy into 21st most watched cable channel last week for non premium. Edit- I left out WWE , I assume everyone knows that is why SyFy still exists. While I do not watch wrestling WWE has been Syfy's main money maker for a decade or more.
AMC is first and Fox News 2nd( by a hair margin )

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
So I am guessing the Night Room Corpse is some dude sent from the future in one of the failures, and his immunity to the plague was used to engineer the plague? Could be cool if they use the causality plotline well. But I fear that time travel becomes a mess faster than it becomes coherent.

Time travel is hard to do.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Oldbased

> Than U
So I am guessing the Night Room Corpse is some dude sent from the future in one of the failures, and his immunity to the plague was used to engineer the plague? Could be cool if they use the causality plotline well. But I fear that time travel becomes a mess faster than it becomes coherent.

Time travel is hard to do.
Eventually it'll break down, get attacked, lose power.
Cole will be forced to sleep with the creepy horny science lady to inspire her to make another time machine while Ramse( who was the tank driver in TWD last season among other roles ) is forced to eat live rats and masturbate to old Air Supply records.
The future is bleak indeed.

Meanwhile in the past Jennifer goes even more batshit insane and marries the past Cole who used time travel to win the powerball, she pumps out 2 kids and ditches him for a house, car, personal insane asylum and 200 million in cash.
Somewhere in this for some reason billions died.

Not sure what will happen in season 3 though.

Qhue

Trump's Staff
Pffft Night Room corpse is Cole. Jennifer commented about the eyes just like she was talking about Cole's eyes earlier, plus when Cole was close to it he was getting paradox effects.

Elissidel_sl

shitlord
Pffft Night Room corpse is Cole. Jennifer commented about the eyes just like she was talking about Cole's eyes earlier, plus when Cole was close to it he was getting paradox effects.
Yeah this has to be the case. Unless they are pulling a very well done fake out/red herring.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Along with Sleepy Hollow we now have two shows featuring The Witnesses! Not sure if they're the same background concept though!

Qhue

Trump's Staff
Yeah I think they are somewhat following the premise of the original movie. Furthermore I'm pretty sure that there are timeline changes with each episode and every time Cole goes back to 2043, but most of the time he doesn't notice because the change isn't too radical.

But yeah sending someone back in time who is immune to the virus is dumb since he is almost certainly still a carrier of the damn thing and thus his body can be mined for it.

Caliane

Yeah I think they are somewhat following the premise of the original movie. Furthermore I'm pretty sure that there are timeline changes with each episode and every time Cole goes back to 2043, but most of the time he doesn't notice because the change isn't too radical.

But yeah sending someone back in time who is immune to the virus is dumb since he is almost certainly still a carrier of the damn thing and thus his body can be mined for it.
ha. yeah. Every time they say "I'm immune." I keep thinking.. dude that does not mean you are not carrying it. in fact, it means you ARE, or at very least have the antibodies.

in fact, I would have said, Cole is going to be the cause directly in this version. HE is typhoid mary spreading it, every where he goes, as a carrier.
the + on that, is he visisted North Korea, Haiti, and US at least. Haiti especially with the various doctors may have spread it.
The - is, well how far back did he go again? 1987? if he was spreading it since then, the virus going back into remission for 37 years is weird.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Well it looks like Edward Snowden (AKA Adam Wexler) is the cause of the virus apocalypse for hiding in Chechnya. I laughed, that was pretty funny shit. Good episode though!

It being a TV show aside, Viral weapons are some fucking scary shit. What government or people would ever consider using something that unpredictable?

Piriwi_sl

shitlord
Well it looks like Edward Snowden (AKA Adam Wexler) is the cause of the virus apocalypse for hiding in Chechnya. I laughed, that was pretty funny shit. Good episode though!

It being a TV show aside, Viral weapons are some fucking scary shit. What government or people would ever consider using something that unpredictable?
A government that has inoculated its own people? Or one that is about to be destroyed anyway? Or a group that believe they will receive divine protection?

Anyway, the virus in this show probably wouldn't be very effective in decimating entire populations, because infected people almost immediately show obvious symptoms and they die within a few hours.

spronk

FPS noob
just marathoned through, imo the show is goddamn amazing, the writers are doing a stellar job of dealing with time travel and the issues of when and paradox. Its easily the biggest surprise good show for me in the past few years.

Season 1 is 13 episodes 8 have aired so far so 5 more left.

every time I think I know exactly whats going to happen a whole new twist happens which surprises the fuck out of me, its awesome

I really thought the guy with the hat was going to be another time traveler, maybe even Cole from a more distant future. But now with The Watcher and that other lady I really have no idea whats going on, and I love it