12 Years A Slave

spronk

FPS noob
woulda been cool if brad pitt had combined this with world war z instead. man gets slave-ified, uses his dark magic to turn all white people into zombies, and brad pitt as the last free white man must kill all zombies but in the end he realizes the only people left on erf are all black, and he is legend

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Poor Sarah Paulson didn't even get a card in the actor montage thing at the end. Part in the trailer must be her only line in the movie.

Juvarisx

Florida
*shrug* If its well directed, scripted and acted I couldn't care less what the subject matter is. I wouldn't see this out of some guilt related reason as I have zero to feel guilty about. If its a well made movie I would give it a shot. I also think saying every race based movie is Oscar bait is too much of a generalization.

EDITED FOR FOGGY!

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Obviously. It's 100% for white guilt and moron libtards and college kids eat this shit up. Oscar bait like every other race based movie.
these movies are so heavy handed, they make the crackers super mustache twirly evil and the slaves are portrayed as super humble and friendly. i decided to just skip these kinds of flicks. my family came to america about ten years after all this shit went down and we (italians) were discriminated against as well. boofrickityhoo. get over yourselves black people.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Yes, italian immigrants had it just as bad as blacks held in slavery, no doubt...

Every time one of these movies comes out some moron has to display his thesis on why slavery wasn't that bad and there is no reason to ever talk about it. Every fucking time.