2013 NFL Season

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Damn, that was close!

kickmiss.gif

Phalanx

Silver Knight of the Realm
Denver is so fucked. I can't wait for the return of chokemaster Manning. At least 60 points going on the board for that game.
It's tough to see Denver winning next week. That defense is nothing like it was early in the season and will put a lot more pressure on Manning to not make mistakes. Which can be his forte in the playoffs.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Well there was no flag. So if he blocked it, it isn't like it was going to come back.

opiate82

Bronze Squire
Of course he was way offsides and of course there was no flag. The damn flags were frozen to the refs hips all day. Seattle should be begging for that crew to come officiate their games.

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
It's tough to see Denver winning next week. That defense is nothing like it was early in the season and will put a lot more pressure on Manning to not make mistakes. Which can be his forte in the playoffs.
Denver defense was never good and were missing von early on in the season

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Jesus I think I had 37 heart attacks on that last drive. Kaep didn't have a great game but he came through in the clutch with two big third and longs on that drive.

Aaron Rodgers is such a god damn stud. He had at least 3 completions on plays that would have been a sack with any other quarterback. I take back what I said earlier about GB not belonging in the playoffs. Their shit record notwithstanding, if Rodgers is playing at full strength they are in the game with anybody.

Slugfest inc next week. They are going to have to get Frank Gore going better than they did this week.

Go Saints.

Pharazon

Silver Knight of the Realm
Of course he was way offsides and of course there was no flag. The damn flags were frozen to the refs hips all day. Seattle should be begging for that crew to come officiate their games.
That is the crew that does all Seattle's games, but seeing as they had a bye this week...

opiate82

Bronze Squire
Also, I know the Niners haven't been exactly been putting up huge passing numbers, but damn what a difference having Crabtree back has made.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Amen. Though, it is hard to root for a team that you know is going to lose by 30 points. Feels like a waste of energy.
While I don't hold high hopes at all, there is always a chance. Seattle is going to have a lot of pressure on them as they are expected to stomp the Saints, and they could get a bit cocky due to the beatdown they gave the Saints last time.

But you know, any given Sunday and all that.

opiate82

Bronze Squire
According to PFT there actually was a flag thrown on the offsides but Hochuli's mic malfunctioned when he was explaining it and he messed up the call and then didn't bother to clarify it and Fox didn't bother to report the flag.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
U MAD, BRO? I know it stings when I'm right. No more tears, only dreams now..
Mad definitely isn't the emotion I'm feeling, more like annoyed, disappointed, maybe a combination of both. I don't care if you're right or wrong, I've never argued that with you. You're just fucking annoying.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Also, I know the Niners haven't been exactly been putting up huge passing numbers, but damn what a difference having Crabtree back has made.
Totally. He forced the Packers D to account for him. The disappointing thing though is that when they did it didn't open things up more for the running game.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
You're just fucking annoying.
Not nearly as annoying as all of the fair-weather faggots, suddenly on Alex Smith's nuts. 3 years ago, he was part of the "laughing stock" of the NFL, and people here were calling him horrible. Fuck, 4 years ago he was getting benched in favor of Shaun Hill. Remember him? Yeah, nobody else does either. I'm just sick and tired of people not calling a spade a spade. He's a middling QB, who only does well in systems with great defense and solid RB play. I don't root against the guy, because I don't really give a fuck. He's not my QB anymore and after suffering through 6 losing seasons with him, I'm not going to "undue" all that trauma because of one NFC Championship appearance. We got our draft picks, I couldn't be happier. It's obvious that it was the wiser choice. I don't have to "justify" anything, as Kaepernick has proved 2 years running that it was the right choice to make the switch. Good luck to Smith and the Chiefs, they just need to come to reality and realize what they have in the guy. Hopefully, the game against the Colts will give them an idea of what they are in for. A whole lot of "hope" that never quite pans out. Anyhow, this is the last I'm going to say on the subject of Alex Smith.

Carolina scares me a lot more than Seattle does, honestly. The only thing scary about Seattle, is their overwhelming home field advantage. They have almost as many inconsistencies on offense as the 49ers, but their stadium keeps them ahead in most games. Carolina has a much scarier offense, with a defense that is arguably even better. If our playcalling doesn't get a whole lot better, we're in for a crushing defeat against Carolina.

Melicant

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Packers D ran out of outside LB's and had rookie defensive end Jones playing quite a few snaps at OLB (he actually looked better than Mulumba or Neal). They should have left him in for that last drive, because although they blamed that last big scramble on Bush, Mulumba had crashed inside from his OLB position and could obviously barely run on the knee he had hurt earlier as he limped after Kaepernick. It was a much closer game than I thought it would be, and for a second I thought they were going to pull one out when Hyde got his hands on the pass to the outside early in the last drive.