2013 NFL Season

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Screw class, give me more of that honest entertainment.
Honest interviews are the best. Saying what you truly feel is important. But a wise man once said "When you go into the endzone, act like you've been there before." That could probably be applied somehow to this situation.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
It's fucking 10PM on a sunday, the weekend's over.
Its 7pm in hipsterville. I'm sure Derpin is going to go enjoy a nice microbrew, with pickle juice or something else as equally retarded, while sporting his totes posh beret.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I think he was getting the big contract either way. I would love to see him wind up on the Jets or something though.
Yeah he has been amazing all year. Just cherry on the Sunday I guess.

Welcome back fellow Chargers brother.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Honest interviews are the best. Saying what you truly feel is important. But a wise man once said "When you go into the endzone, act like you've been there before." That could probably be applied somehow to this situation.

Bro you keep it real and honest. I was wondering what do you think would happen if Alex Smith was not on some crappy injuried chiefs with Fat Reid and was on the Amazing niners QBing instead?

Axlrose

<Gold Donor>
Did you fail to win the contract to make the new trophies or some shit?
Years back, when the Bears won the Halas Trophy, it was a decent sized piece of hardware. Yet this new version looks like two straps looped together on a dish.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Pretty disappointed in Kaepernick. He had an okay game up until the 4th quarter, and then turned it over 3 times. The fumble, while still on him, was the only one that I get. Those 2 passes he had picked off were just horrible decisions. Ah well, next year and all that...

Go Broncos.

Adam12

Molten Core Raider
Years back, when the Bears won the Halas Trophy, it was a decent sized piece of hardware. Yet this new version looks like two straps looped together on a dish.
I agree that they look dumb (probably made by the same Eurotrash retards who designed the World Cup golden penis trophy thing). You're just the only one who seemed to care enough to say something.