2013 NFL Season

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Sean's only contribution to the entire thread includes anime. Shocking.
But he lives in Seattle! He just wants in on that sweet, sweet bandwagon. In between never leaving his house and jerking off to cartoons of 8 year olds.

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
People who aren't Seahawks fans! You all know where I live.

I was pretty wasted. You're still bitches though!
You sure you didn't want to include in this post some cultural symbol that conveys to all of us how much sex you're not having?

Sean_sl

shitlord
But he lives in Seattle! He just wants in on that sweet, sweet bandwagon. In between never leaving his house and jerking off to cartoons of 8 year olds.
Dear little gay whiners fan, I will dig out my Seahawks doll that my mom got me when I was 2 years old when I burned half my face off and take a pic of it. Also I will open my vodka back up.

Lol bandwagon. Fan since 1985, crybaby.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Never posted in the NFL thread until your team wins the superbowl. That is pretty classic bandwagon behavior dude.

Sean_sl

shitlord
Never posted in the NFL thread until your team wins the superbowl. That is pretty classic bandwagon behavior dude.
Sorry I don't like talking sports online much, Usually do it with my dad and big sister and her family. It's our "thing" and I don't like ruining it by tainting it with message boards. Also I drank a shitload of fucking Black Velvet. I mean like, really, a fucking shitload. We partied like crazy. I had a drunk haircut during half time and missed the entire show! I just came in here and saw some mads and had to drive-bye. MY APOLOGIES for offending certain people's delicate sensibilities.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Sorry I don't like talking sports online much, Usually do it with my dad and big sister and her family. It's our "thing" and I don't like ruining it by tainting it with message boards. Also I drank a shitload of fucking Black Velvet. I mean like, really, a fucking shitload. We partied like crazy. I had a drunk haircut during half time and missed the entire show! I just came in here and saw some mads and had to drive-bye. MY APOLOGIES for offending certain people's delicate sensibilities.
Guys! I like drank..and...and...I'm a big boy now! And I bet you did this all in the comfort of your scummy, cat infested apartment.

Well, at least the predictions of the insufferable, bandwagon faggots coming out of the woodwork is true.

Gaige

Legal Ephebophile
Jesus Christ Sean is a raging hypocrite. If someone did this horseshit in a Final Fantasy thread he'd fucking flip out and infract the fuck out of them. Someone needs to reign his ass in.

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
What an assraping Seahawks gave. Loved a lot of the commercials -- Matrix, Lab/Horse Budweiser, and I especially loved the Coca Cola America the Beautiful.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Kirun is so excited to get to complain about shitty posters in the NFL thread.

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
People who aren't Seahawks fans! You all know where I live.

I was pretty wasted. You're still bitches though!
We've seen plenty of screenshots of your... den?
I don't think I've seen any Seahawks stuff in any of them.

On Sunday morning, it didn't matter to you at all where your house lived.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>

YOU WANNA SEE HIS SEAHAWK DOLL WITH HIS HALF BURNED FACE, FAGGOT!? HE'S A DIE HARD!

Sean_sl

shitlord

Gained 80 lbs since I last posted a picture here (meds suck). But fuck you:

6g5gDH9.jpg

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
If you let other people know which team you support before that team wins a championship, you run the risk of people making fun of you whenever your team comes up short. Best to just wait several decades until your team finally manages to accomplish something, and then tell everyone all about how much of a legit super fan you are.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
If you let other people know which team you support before that team wins a championship, you run the risk of people making fun of you whenever your team comes up short. Best to just wait several decades until your team finally manages to accomplish something, and then tell everyone all about how much of a super fan you are.
Bro, "football talk" was something he didn't feel the need to discuss on a message board! That was saved for "family time". The one time a year that Sean experiences socialization.

Sean_sl

shitlord
If you let other people know which team you support before that team wins a championship, you run the risk of people making fun of you whenever your team comes up short. Best to just wait several decades until your team finally manages to accomplish something, and then tell everyone all about how much of a legit super fan you are.
I'm not a "super fan". I'm just a regular old casual fan who watches the Seahawks games with his family. My sister and her husband, they are fucking SUPER FANS.

I dosincerely apologizefor the drunk, whiskey fueled post of drinking delicious tears of San Francisco whiners. However, I reject the notion that I am a "Bandwagoner" when they've been with me since I was 2 years old.