2013 VGX Awards (Formerly known as the VGAs)

nu_11

The Division's GAMEPLAY trailer was actually a tech trailer -.-

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@Telltale Game of Thrones game.
Cliff Bleszinski ?@therealcliffyb 2m
This interview feels like they just signed the deal to do the game last night and haven't begun building it.
smile.png
#VGX
LOL. So true.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gone Home, best indie game? What?

It took me less than 2 hr. played to beat it, and I didn't rush through it. I looked around at everything and took my time. It's not even a "game" too! It cost $10, AFTER 50% off.

I think it's pretty good for what it is, but best indie game? Huh? I thought it was just padding for the list.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fuck Geoff. Inserting PEWDIEPIE? WTF?!

Randin

Trakanon Raider
Okay, this one looks novel.

No Man's Sky is next-gen EVE? Looks a little like it.

Sean_sl

shitlord
So, a bunch of "reveals" and "world premieres" that were already leaks or widely known anyways, Nintendo being worthless as fuck, stereotypically retarded black people covering a music thing, and Geoff the Dewritos King being a huge fluffer.

What an utterly fucking pointless waste of 3 hours. The only good shit from this was Joel McHale being a funny dick and the Joel Banderas gif.

This thing was seriously just one big joke. It's such a huge step down from last year's VGAs, which were actually decent, and I can't believe someone actually greenlighted this crap.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Another example of replacing a letter with X as being a sure sign of suck.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Bullet points pls for those of us who didnt watch this - what "reveals" did we miss?

Randin

Trakanon Raider
Bullet points pls for those of us who didnt watch this - what "reveals" did we miss?
Trailers for Witcher 3, Titanfall, Thief, next-gen edition of Tomb Raider, and some other ones I'm blanking on.
Announcements of Telltale games in the Borderlands and GoT settings, as well as an interesting indie title called No Man's Sky

There was some other stuff, but fuck if I can remember it.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
So,....no reveals? i mean thats all shit we knew about - thats pretty uninspiring.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
It certainly does highlight what a sad year for RPGs 2013 was, that's for sure.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
I know I'm in the minority, but i didn't think ni no kuni was that good. Bland combat, boring story, and following tradition, god awful voice acting. I liked to art for the most part though, and maybe it got better further into the game but I got bored and stopped playing pretty early.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Not sure where you stopped, but it actually getsmuchworse once you're given a full party and then have to deal with the full brunt of the game's shittiest-AI-ever.