2014 Oscars

Laedrun

Molten Core Raider
Naked Bongo king wins!

Plus I'd like to thank Jennifer Lawrence's left nipple for always being so pokey through the dress, you are the inspiration for my fapping, thank you good night

Szlia

For best actress, my personal pick was not even nominated: Greta Gerwig in Frances Ha (not seen Philomena nor Osage County though).

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I can't comment to much as I haven't seen 12 years, I'll probably go watch it now....but anyone who didn't think it was going to win was silly.

I agreed with the Best Actor...but felt bad for Leo.
frown.png

Szlia

I only saw 5 of the 9 nominees for best pictures and I would have voted for 12 Years a Slave or Captain Phillips over Gravity, Wolf and Hustle. Captain Phillips probably should have won the adapted screenplay award.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
I appreciate the disagreement on the best director or even screenplay award but I can't believe any sane argument exists for that to win best picture up against the other nominations.

I saw all 9 and also would not have voted for Wolf, Gravity, Phillips, or Hustle. But Philomena, Nebraska, DBC were all better movies than 12 Years A Slave.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
haha same shit different year. next year they need to give it to a bio pic of osama bin laden that shows how evil white republicans drove him to 9/11. when studios/acadamy committee do political picks like this the stars are hardly ever seen again. whats precious doing now other than inhaling buckets of extra crispy and dry humping minotaurs on cable??

Laedrun

Molten Core Raider
Michael Fassbender should have been the only person from 12 years a slave to win...just to scare the fuck out of black people.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
I can't comment to much as I haven't seen 12 years, I'll probably go watch it now....but anyone who didn't think it was going to win was silly.

I agreed with the Best Actor...but felt bad for Leo.
frown.png
It is a really good movie. I still haven't seen Dallas Buyers Club, I keep getting like 30 minutes in and something comes up. But for me 12 Years was better than American Hustle and Captain Phillips. I haven't seen Nebraska either and I probably don't give a shit about Philomena.