2015 NHL Playoffs Thread

Nutron_sl

shitlord
Very surprised he didn't come to Buffalo.
really? Buffalo has a hard time even paying a player that amount
tongue.png

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
Jeeze louise.... I swear everytime TB crosses the blue line, they get a scoring chance. They have the Rangers' defense number so hard.

It's really comforting seeing Bishop back there after Holtby and even Fluery. This wouldnt even be a contest if it were either of them.

Please jebus let us get a lucky win here...

Edit: Stupid jebus....

Safe to say they are in Lundqvist's head at this point.

moontayle

Golden Squire
really? Buffalo has a hard time even paying a player that amount
tongue.png
Buffalo is coming out of a rebuild but they at least have some of the pieces to make good progress this year after two years as the worst team in the league. Toronto just cleaned house and is starting the rebuild process. He either wants the ultimate challenge or is looking to coast into retirement.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
It's sad watching ECF thinking neither of these goalies scare me. Why does Lundqvist turn into Patrick fucking Roy against the Caps in the playoffs?

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
Toronto lure Babcock with the promises of his summer vacation starting in early spring.
smile.png

It's sad watching ECF thinking neither of these goalies scare me. Why does Lundqvist turn into Patrick fucking Roy against the Caps in the playoffs?
Yah, I thought the cup finals would be a better match then last year's regardless of the final pairing. But the ecf goalie play so far has me doubting it will be close.

Araxen

That OT goal Lund gave up last night was as soft of butter. It wasn't even an obama goal.

Fadaar

That guy
I know you guys keep saying "regular season doesn't matter" but much like the Rangers and Habs, the Lightning beat Anaheim both times they met this year (home and away) and split the series with Chicago (both teams won their home game). I think it'll be a better matchup than you expect if it happens. Also, going to game 4 tonight woo.

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
So Lundqvist had two bad games back to back for the first time pretty much ever and the sky is falling? Like Crow wasnt a big question mark just a few weeks ago?

It is all directly related to the speed and space TB are finding. That won't happen if we manage to make it through to the SCF, don't be silly people.

Araxen

Ducks are outplaying the Hawks. I'll be surprised if we take this series. I didn't think their size would be this big of a deal because normally we've out skated those teams with speed, but the Ducks are a totally different beast. Normally teams like the Avs who are speedy are the teams that give us problems.

It also doesn't help that Q is making mind boggling scratches like scratching Teuvo Teravainen who is playing great this series.

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
Nash scores 2, MSL 1 (and flying), and Lundqvist is god again. All is right with the world.

Edit: I was super worried, but everything went right this game.

Bottom line:

Bishop aint winning no cup this year. Might as well pass it to someone who can!

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Damn, I had to stop watching after the first period, where it looked like TB was dominating. Checked ESPN and it was a fucking blowout for the Rags.