2015 NHL Playoffs Thread

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
You read it here, folks. Tarrant has the ambition to fuck the whole of the Chicago Blackhawks. That's 31 dicks at once, if you don't count coaches and such.

Would that be a new record, Tarrant?

Fadaar

That guy
Woot now I just need to see the schedule so I can figure out a game I can go to. Changed to an oddball Friday-Monday shift but Mondays are only scheduled for 4 hrs to get me to 40 for the week. Can easily make it down to Tampa for a weekday game minus Friday.
Going to game 1 on Wednesday! Old college roommate bought 2 tickets and called to see if I wanted to go. Would have preferred to wait for game 5 or 7 but my schedule for the next few weeks just won't allow it.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Guess I am going to watch these two meh teams slug it out.

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
Tampa looked absolutely terrible for the 2 periods I got to watch. The kids need to step it up or its gonna be a short series. It really is crazy how much better the Western Conference is in general, but I called TB in 7 at work just based on the spark of their younger players.

p.s Kings fan, no horse in this race. My team sucked it up this year.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Tampa looked absolutely terrible for the 2 periods I got to watch. The kids need to step it up or its gonna be a short series. It really is crazy how much better the Western Conference is in general, but I called TB in 7 at work just based on the spark of their younger players.

p.s Kings fan, no horse in this race. My team sucked it up this year.
My guess is they were trying to sit on the lead a bit/Chicago finally started to push back. At one point a little after Tampa went up 1-0 in the 1st shot attempts were 23-5 in Tampa's favor.

Chicago going to Chicago though, always getting the clutch plays.

Kedwyn

Silver Squire
Tampa lost all their aggression after the first period.

Tampa fan obviously unhappy with the goal
rrr_img_99228.jpg

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Sharp of all people to take two straight penalties, wtf. He's better than that. So frustrating. If we have our veteran players taking stupid penalties like that we aren't going to win the Cup. It's really as simple as that.