2015 RR March Madness Bracket Challenge

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Was VCU really an upset though?

Also, anyone else hate the new ESPN format this year? It used to be highlighted in green or yellow, but now it's just the text. I'm having a bitch of a time seeing the results.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
My Alma Mater, SFA got in for only the 3rd time and we don't get Tru TV.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Now that Octavius Ellis is ejected from this game, maybe Cincy offensive possessions won't look so terrible. What an idiot.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Wow, Bearcats going to OT. That ball circled around the rim for a few seconds

All but like 2 games have come down to the final possession so far. Insane first day. Madness if you will

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
The end of the second half in this Cincy game was something else. All the UK fans are getting a show.

Caal

Lord Nagafen Raider
Really makes you wonder how bad a doofus you would have to be to fail at UNC and Kansas.

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
The end of the second half in this Cincy game was something else. All the UK fans are getting a show.
Have a few friends (UK fans) at YUM right now and a lot of the UK fans around them are complaining about how long this game is taking. He said a few were saying stuff like "who cares about these shitty teams, lets get some real basketball going" and "who fucking cares about this game, we'd (Kentucky) fuck these guys up within 15 minutes" and having a lot of people around them say "get the fuck off the court." Nothing but classy UK fans...

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I picked Cincy just for you, and I'm glad I did.
That's why they won.

Cincy will absolutely lose to UK, but we'll make them look shitty. UC has a bad offense, but the defense is elite and makes everyone look bad.

Amycus

Lord Nagafen Raider
Have a few friends (UK fans) at YUM right now and a lot of the UK fans around them are complaining about how long this game is taking. He said a few were saying stuff like "who cares about these shitty teams, lets get some real basketball going" and "who fucking cares about this game, we'd (Kentucky) fuck these guys up within 15 minutes" and having a lot of people around them say "get the fuck off the court." Nothing but classy UK fans...
I know more than enough UL fans that are just as bad as the bad UK fans. Why the fans of either team think the other team's fans are worse will forever be beyond me.

Arative

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So after day one, my wife who picked by mascot only missed on Baylor. But then she has Cincy beating UK, so she'll fall big time.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
So after day one, my wife who picked by mascot only missed on Baylor. But then she has Cincy beating UK, so she'll fall big time.
It's too bad Cinci has to get through Kentucky to get to a game vs West Virginia. I'd love to see the Huggins Bowl matchup.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
"Real" basketball is apparently a 1v16 game shitshow

Fuck I hate UK fans