2018-2019 NBA Thread

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Man it sucks to see Durant go down again. Congrats Raptors. You are keeping the Warriors from becoming an all time great time.

Szlia

Layman question: why take a time out when you are on a run, leading and 3 min away from a title?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Kawhi Leonard is going to go ahead and finish this one out now.

Warriors lead all game, and then Leonard just takes over late in the 4th.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
They've been doing moving screens all night and THATS WHEN THEY CALL IT? Fuck off.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Pharazon2

Molten Core Raider
Fucking refs did everything they could to help Toronto get across the finish line and it wasn't enough. Hearts of champs.

Szlia

A back court violation, 2 goal tends, a moving screen (all correct calls to my untrained eyes) and still the Raptor could not convert a 6 points lead into a win....

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
The huge change I felt was Nick Nurse calling that timeout during the Raptors run in the forth. It totally killed their momentum.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
  • 1Truth!

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
A back court violation, 2 goal tends, a moving screen (all correct calls to my untrained eyes) and still the Raptor could not convert a 6 points lead into a win....

I thought they should've reviewed the back court violation, but the rest were correct calls.

• 2Like

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
My boys liked taking them to 3-1 in thier own building. Now to secure the championship and revel as they crush those fans hearts.

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
The sportball was terribly disappointing and I for one am sad at the demise of KD. It has never been the same since they changed the recipe.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Probably torn Achilles are latest reports. I was reading articles before this happened that and they said that a weak calf could lead to an Achilles injury. And there it is.