2018 NFL Offseason Thread -- Philadelphia Burning Edition

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Hey guys, why are the Rams the only team doing business?!!? Isn't there some Cowboys news or something?!!

Agenor

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Lmao, Rams DBs this year Marcus Peters, Aqib Talib, Sam Shields, Joyner, Johnson, Webster and that's if they don't re-sign anyone else.

Rams pushing all in, this is fucking amazing.

That is a sick secondary. If that D line puts consistent pressure on opposing QBS, GG.

5th rounder. Jesus what a shit trade for the Broncos

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Broncos were going to release him probably and he basically let it be known he'd only go to two teams. The Patriots obviously weren't willing to give up a 5th rounder.

Now we just need to sign Richard Sherman for the min after the Seachickens release him.

• 1Like

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
The Rams are certainly going for it. Is Sherman going to get released? I figured they would want to trade him to someone that's not in the NFC West.

Agenor

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Wonder if they would make a run at Allen Robinson. Coming off an injury, but he could put that offense over the top if healthy.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Offense was already top scoring last year. Not sure what the plan with Watkins is but at this point I have faith finally the Rams FO are gonna make the right calls on this shit. It's amazing. When does the fucking season start?

260vjf.jpg

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
I guess this was in response to the Niners having that whats his face dude at QB now. GL throwing on this D.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I think Sherman staying in Seattle just became a priority for the seachickens or guarantee he goes out of the division.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Aqib Talib and Marcus Peters, the Rams' new outside corners, have combined for 7 Pro Bowls and 2 first-team All-Pros. They're each signed through 2019 and will combine to cost about $30M for two seasons. And the Rams will probably get a third-round compensatory pick for Trumaine Johnson in next year's draft.

Man this shit was played well. Someone else gets to overpay TJ now and our secondary got leagues better.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Hey guys, why are the Rams the only team doing business?!!? Isn't there some Cowboys news or something?!!

I think Jerry Jones wants to trade for the Rams. He be all jelly and pissed off.

• 1Like

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Is that like 10 or something?

EDIT it is #9.

Last edited:
  • 1Worf

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
As everyone knows, the off-season champs are shoe ins for the super bowl.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
The Rams organization fears Garoppogoat, hence all these moves to mitigate the impending damage he is going to inflict.

Daez if you could switch Goff for Garoppolo would you do it? (Ignoring salary)

• 1Picard

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
The Rams organization fears Garoppogoat, hence all these moves to mitigate the impending damage he is going to inflict.

Daez if you could switch Goff for Garoppolo would you do it? (Ignoring salary)
Dunno, we'll see if he stays healthy. ;)

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Garoppogoat, aka Kaepernick 2.0? I don't think you have an offense worthy of his talent.

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I know your trolling, but Jimmy G and Kap are the furthest thing from similar, in any respect.

That sidearm touchdown throw Jimmy G made while moving to his weak side pretty much encapsulated him as a QB. He is able to..

Make multiple reads, and only when there is nothing available, escape pocket to buy more time.

Make different types of throws, with varying speeds and trajectories.

I could go on and on, but those 2 specific things is what separates him from Kap. Colin could throw a pretty frozen rope, and he ran like a gazzele, but other than that he didn't have many redeeming qualities.

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
I think Sherman staying in Seattle just became a priority for the seachickens or guarantee he goes out of the division.

Unless he is willing to take a pay cut(if I were him I wouldn't given he is top 3 corner in the league) we can't afford his salary against the cap this year.