2019-2020 NHL Season Thread: Uber Missed the Blues Victory Parade Edition

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
Think the Av's would shit on any team in the East, hope they get that far.

Alright Flyboys lets end this shit tonight!

I didn't hate AV, but i'll be DAMNED if i'm gonna watch him win a cup! Flyers got a good group though, I think they could go deep.

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
God damn what an effort by the Canadiens. They played insanely well with a mediocre lineup. Gonna be in for the same style of hockey vs the Islanders.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Vanderhoof

Trakanon Raider
i DoNt LiKe HoCkEy AnYwAyS...
giphy.gif

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
I heard the NHL isn't an anti-American cuck league in bed with the CCP. How are my Penguins doing?!

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I've been telling my friend people are sleeping on the Stars.

Of course losing arguably your best D man in the first period doesn't help.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Mrs. Haus

Angry Redhead
<Bronze Donator>
I just wish we had the option of watching the games with our local guys vs the national NBC ones like in the first round. They are so biased it's not even funny. We get it, you would go down on your knees for McKinnon if he asked, but jfc when you are constantly making oopsies "It's the Avs 3-1," "It's the Avs 5 Dallas 3," etc. it's infuriating. Saying "oops I misspoke it's obviously Dallas ahead" and then continually showing Av's players when the Stars did something and spending almost the entire time during the intermission stroking McKinnon's dick, it blows. We get it, Dallas isn't a sexy hockey town with sexy, flashy hockey skills (Seguin's off ice antics notwithstanding) but we exist, we can be good, and there are fans here. From a rabid, female hockey fan, I sincerely say to the NBC crew "Eat a giant bag of dicks."

P.S. - they legit had to give the First Star to our top line just so they could give McKinnon 2nd, otherwise it would have been Khudobin, Benn and Rads.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Haus

<Silver Donator>
I just wish we had the option of watching the games with our local guys vs the national NBC ones like in the first round. They are so biased it's not even funny. We get it, you would go down on your knees for McKinnon if he asked, but jfc when you are constantly making oopsies "It's the Avs 3-1," "It's the Avs 5 Dallas 3," etc. it's infuriating. Saying "oops I misspoke it's obviously Dallas ahead" and then continually showing Av's players when the Stars did something and spending almost the entire time during the intermission stroking McKinnon's dick, it blows. We get it, Dallas isn't a sexy hockey town with sexy, flashy hockey skills (Seguin's off ice antics notwithstanding) but we exist, we can be good, and there are fans here. From a rabid, female hockey fan, I sincerely say to the NBC crew "Eat a giant bag of dicks."

I believe the actual quote after the game from her was something to the effect of :

Mrs.Haus after the game.... said:
They just gave the whole line the first star so they'd have a way to give McKinnon second star, otherwise it would have been Radz, Benn, Dobby.... Why don't they just FUCK MCKINNON, IT'S OBVIOUS THEY WANT TO!

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm

P.S. - they legit had to give the First Star to our top line just so they could give McKinnon 2nd, otherwise it would have been Khudobin, Benn and Rads.

But for real, though...MacKinnon is that good.