2019 NFL Post Season Thread - Rams vs. Patriots for SuperBowl

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
With how bad our kicking has been this year, I'd put up with Kaeding's godawful playoff performance.

Maybe we'll luck out and Badgley will be a bizzaro Kaeding and be amazing in the playoffs.

Badgley is now officially bizzaro Kaeding.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
and the worst part (for Jackson) is that it's not like the Chargers have some epic defense this season. They're a solid middle of the pack defense and Jackson looks like total shit.
Eh...they have some seriously dominant defensive players. I don't think the Ravens are built to really challenge them and they absolutely needed to pass more than 10 times today.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
just give it to Flacco and let him try airing it out, you have NO fucking chance with Jackson.

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
Eh...they have some seriously dominant defensive players. I don't think the Ravens are built to really challenge them and they absolutely needed to pass more than 10 times today.

Chargers have played to force the Ravens to beat them in the air.

They need an elite QB for that.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
and the worst part (for Jackson) is that it's not like the Chargers have some epic defense this season. They're a solid middle of the pack defense and Jackson looks like total shit.
We were also missing one of our best pass rushers almost all season. Since hes been back the defense has really been stepping up. Chargers ended at #8 for defense according to Profootball reference.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
We were also missing one of our best pass rushers almost all season. Since hes been back the defense has really been stepping up.

Ingram? Cause he's been a monster today and that would explain a lot about their season stats if Ingram missed a lot of games.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Ingram? Cause he's been a monster today and that would explain a lot about their season stats if Ingram missed a lot of games.
Bosa.

By the way am I the only one that thinks it was to early to onside kick?