2019 NFL Post Season Thread - Rams vs. Patriots for SuperBowl

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Texans are 1 and 54 when down by 20. Of course their one win is against the Chargers.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
eh i'll go on record saying its not definitive enough for them to overturn the TD, we'll see though

*pow*

Zzen

Potato del Grande
Horrible call on the review. Wasn't really even debatable. He lost control.

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
Wasn't really clear so they went with call on the field.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Wasn't really clear so they went with call on the field.

He's definitely breaking the plane just before or as he loses control of it. The idea that it "isnt even debatable" is laughable. If I was calling it based entirely off the video play, I'd say it was a fumble, but that's not clear enough to overturn a scoring play.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Zzen

Potato del Grande
You fuckers are blind then. Twas obviously a fumble.

I guess even the replay officials don't really give a shit about an AFC South playoff matchup.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
You fuckers are blind then. Twas obviously a fumble.

I guess even the replay officials don't really give a shit about an AFC South playoff matchup.

If he breaks the plane before he loses control of the ball, it's a touchdown. I ultimately agree that it looks more like a fumble than a touchdown, but a video replay has to be clear and definitive to overturn a call on the field and it's just too close.

• 1Like

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
IMG_0042.jpg

• 2Like
  • 1Cutler
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 3 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
He's like Kaepernick but a worse passer and runner.

At least he ain't Russel Wilson though.

• 1Worf

Fadaar

That guy
I was wondering what you were smoking to put them over the Colts, but then I remembered that you're a Tampa Bay fan and your judgement is questionable.

Nah I just pulled some flyers, if I actually had to put money on an AFC team it'd be the Colts or Pats.

Zzen

Potato del Grande
If he breaks the plane before he loses control of the ball, it's a touchdown. I ultimately agree that it looks more like a fumble than a touchdown, but a video replay has to be clear and definitive to overturn a call on the field and it's just too close.

I agree it was a likely fumble they couldn't really overturn based on the video evidence.

I was just being a dick because I'm bitter after watching such a shit game called by such a shit announcing squad. I hate the current iteration of the MNF booth more than any other announcing crew I can remember. I was so stoked about the prospects of Gruden's cockgobbling not ruining Monday night games anymore too.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
It is indeed painful to watch the MNF crew. Can only hope it was just this year only.

• 1Solidarity