2021-2022 NFL Season: Deshaun Watson will die a Texan!

SimSimSalabim

Molten Core Raider
Patriots have definitely been the best team the last 6 weeks, if not all season. That coveted Bucs-Pats super bowl that would probably break viewership records is a real possibility. Mac Jones has been impressive and he should only get better, it must be nice to have the best coached franchise like 21 years running.

I remember being 14 year old HS freshmen in 2001 and thinking Tom Brady was an overrated loser with a butt chin and the patriots were a scam team that only made the super bowl because of horse shit tuck rule and that the rams were about to shit all over them. Shit I even had a gold Marshall Faulk rams jersey because I thought it looked bad ass even though I wasn’t and have never been a rams fan. This is a reminder to myself that my football knowledge has always been borderline retarded at best.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Patriots have definitely been the best team the last 6 weeks, if not all season. That coveted Bucs-Pats super bowl that would probably break viewership records is a real possibility. Mac Jones has been impressive and he should only get better, it must be nice to have the best coached franchise like 21 years running.

I remember being 14 year old HS freshmen in 2001 and thinking Tom Brady was an overrated loser with a butt chin and the patriots were a scam team that only made the super bowl because of horse shit tuck rule and that the rams were about to shit all over them. Shit I even had a gold Marshall Faulk rams jersey because I thought it looked bad ass even though I wasn’t and have never been a rams fan. This is a reminder to myself that my football knowledge has always been borderline retarded at best.
I was at a restaurant in Orlando where Charles Woodson was dining with Leroy Butler and as he was leaving he happened to walk right past me and I said "tuck rule was bullshit" and he stopped to give me a high five. Dude was cool as hell.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I think that's mostly on Rodgers. Last I checked, he was on his own island vs every HoF Qb as far as TD-INT ratio goes.

edit: Yep I was right. 2x Brees. Insane

Remember that McDoofus had 12 for years and never did as well, outside a 15 and 1 season as defending Champs that saw us lose to a winless team and then scrub out in round one. Rodgers helps, but he is a good coach in general. Ball control is what's winning it for us this year.. The moment we face a team that doesn't let us dominate time of possession we get screwed and out of the playoffs. Stafford started slow tonight but I think the scheme mostly comes down to a lack of commitment to the run and some questionable choices by the rams coaches.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Ill Allow It Spanish GIF

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Can't wait for the Super Bowl and one of the starting QBs get Covid and it completely ruins the game for no actual good!

• 4Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Thoughts on the Thanksgiving Cowboys game:

1) Michael Gallup makes a TERRIBLE #1 WR. The passing game was in shambles.

2) Kellen Moore needs to be demoted if he's going to keep play calling the way he has. Absolutley unacceptable. I hope he goes to OU.

3) Hoax Flu will make sure we lose a 5th game. This fucking thing sucks.

Just hope everyone gets healthy by playoffs time.