2021-2022 NFL Season: Deshaun Watson will die a Texan!

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
With both Deebo and Warner out, and you know it being the Seahawks, I am quite worried about the game. I just don't see the Seahawks laying another egg, especially since the 49ers defense has been less than stellar. All they need to do is lineup DK against Norman every play and throw it deep. DK will either catch it or draw a PI.

I would feel better about Warner being out if Greenlaw was healthy, but he isn't. So that is going to leave us super thin at LB.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
sounds cliche, but really seems like Russ has lost his mojo. He's playing like it's someone else in a Russ body

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
sounds cliche, but really seems like Russ has lost his mojo. He's playing like it's someone else in a Russ body

I think his finger is still bothering him.

That said i can see either team winning. The Niners win cause they are the better team... or Seahawks winning because Russ has done nothing but make the 49ers his bitch his entire career

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
I think his finger is still bothering him.

That said i can see either team winning. The Niners win cause they are the better team... or Seahawks winning because Russ has done nothing but make the 49ers his bitch his entire career
As a lifelong 49ers fan, I will confirm that this is a 100% true statement.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
I dont know if its just an injury plagued year or if Russ has truely lost his touch. But sucks to see the team be at the end. Maybe a full on regime change can turn things around a bit next season. Youd think a team with RW3, Metcalf and Lockett on offense would be competitive. Defense lacks stars buts they have been playing pretty lights out the last 4 weeks.

Probably sick of playing in Seattle, even if he is a cuck and let Golden Tate rail Ciara.

Just needs a change of scenery.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
He wasnt even with Ciara at that time. He was still with his first wife.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Bro the Seahawks are busted.

If it wasnt for Deebo being hurt, I would say this game would be a blowout. This is the most vulnerable, least talented, down bad Seahawks team the 49ers have had to face since the days of Matt Hasslebeck.

They have no business losing this game, BUT I could see Jimmy G throwing a couple picks and Locket going crazy for 170 yards and 2 tugs or something.
Colt McCoy.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
that was 4 weeks ago. They have played much better since then.

Any 49ers fan who isn't worried about playing the Seahawks, no matter how bad they have looked lately, clearly has their head in the sand.

Jozu

I just said I could see them losing with Jimmy going Jimmy and Locket going off?

lol

Lunis

Blackwing Lair Raider
FFdE7EuXEAEAXdK.jpg

• 3Worf
  • 1Wow!
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 5 users

Jozu

Look how much of an absolute CHAD Lawrence is with short hair lol.

Mrs.McCorkle looks like a 5th grade teacher.