2021-2022 NFL Season: Deshaun Watson will die a Texan!

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
I'm not even mad at that. Great/gutsy call by Seattle.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I knew the 49ers couldn't maintain the ball control forever, but that is just an awful first series.

Not a good outlook so far.

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
I'm not even mad at that. Great/gutsy call by Seattle.

I go have dinner and come home to this. I don't even know what to think about this

And then we fumble on our 20.... this game is going to be a shit show

• 1Solidarity

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
WTF is Kupp doing? I spent $9k on him in DraftKings today!

• 1Worf

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
What the fuck is wrong with Garopollo? Its un fucking believable the guy HAS TO THROW AT LEAST ONE fucking pick a game. Its like he has to do it in order to fucking wake up. Holy shit its maddening.

edit: Haha the refs picked up the flag after Wilson complained trying to get a personal foul after running with the ball downfield. What a faggot good enough.

• 1Worf

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Not just throw a pick, but I am guessing about 90% of the time, a pick to an underneath defender. He has some weird blindspot to it

Fadaar

That guy
What the fuck is wrong with Garopollo? Its un fucking believable the guy HAS TO THROW AT LEAST ONE fucking pick a game. Its like he has to do it in order to fucking wake up. Holy shit its maddening.

Can I introduce you to my old friend Jameis Winston?

• 1Worf

Gankak

Vyemm Raider

Wasn't it you calling him some stupid fucking name like Garopogoat?

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Yes. Yes I did. My avatar was him for like almost 2 years. I rooted for the guy for a while, Im over it though.

After they lost the Super Bowl and stopped being a franchise, everything was on the table.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
fox tv comedy GIF by REL